𝒩𝐼𝒩𝐸𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩

My lovely readers I'm baaack for good now I hope
I don't know if I did good on my exam but hey what's done is done anyway 🤷🏾‍♀️
Enjoy the chapter !!!

"Mr Guerrero you have a meeting in one hour with the Hopenam group" my assistant says on the phone , I have been going non stop since five AM today and I still didn't eat anything and it's currently two PM I pinch the bridge of my nose exhaling

"Mr Guerrero you have a meeting in one hour with the Hopenam group" my assistant says on the phone , I have been going non stop since five AM today and I still didn't eat anything and it's currently two PM I pinch the bridge of my nose exhaling .

I nod to my assistant "are they coming here ?" He shakes his head "you're supposed to meet them at the Roman palace" I sigh and nod as he lands me the file , they want me to invest in their project on paper it looks good but I have to judge they're intention for myself.

I call my driver so that he gets ready , I don't feel like driving today.
"Mr Guerrero" Felix my driver nod to me I greet him back and get in the car "it feels good to do the work I'm getting paid for" Felix says giving me a pointed look.
I normally never ask for him to drive but I still pay him "some people dream to have this kind of job Felix" I say closing me eyes for a bit. The man is practically on paid vacation all the time but he knows that when I need him whatever he's doing he is supposed to drops it and comes. 

Felix drop me at the palace and as I get in a worker directly come in front of me "hello Mr Guerrero your guests are waiting for you" I nod and follow them , the Roman palace is a member only club , people mostly came here when they have important meeting and they don't want the press or the general public to know about it . The people who work here also sign an NDA before they start working here.

He leads me to the door of the room which has been prepared especially for me "bring me something to eat" I say turning to him , he nod and scatter away. I get inside and the people waiting for me gets up , I can feel their stress from here , I walk towards them "Hello gentlemen let's get in to it directly shall we" I say while sitting down on one of the sofa.

"Y-yes Mr Guerrero so humm o-our project i-if..." I clear my throat interrupting him "you can sit mr Roberts you're not doing a presentation in school you're here to convince me" he nods and sits down , he's way too nervous which is not good if he's the representative of his company.
And the one accompanying him is no better since he hasn't uttered a word .

"So as you might know the Hopenam Group want to evolve into s-" once again I interrupt him "I already know all that mr Roberts what I want to know is how my investment will benefits me as you know social media is already very busy , what will make you stand out"

Social media is a field the Guerrero hasn't land feet on and I am very interested in it but that doesn't mean that I am going to aimlessly throw my money away.
Right know I am not convinced at all , I can't stand people who are not confident enough especially professionally, I get that you're nervous but use that to overcome yourself.

He clear his throat and square his shoulders regaining a bit of his confidence "We want our social media to focus on helping people in needs so the idea is that when a person subscribe to hopenam they choose a charity case and whenever they get views or likes the money generating will directly go to charity."