𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝐹𝐼𝒱𝐸

My head is ringing , I try to move but I feel like I can't

I blink several times to erase the blury image in front of me .
When my vision is clear , the first thing I notice is that I am tied to a chair.

What , I try to look around to know where exactly I al but there's nothing more than just debris and trash all around me
"I see you're awake now"
Someone laughs but I don't recognize their voice , I am still in daze "who are you ?" I struggle to make the words out.

"Oh me ? no one , I just need to watch over you for some time and get money out of it so don't mind me and stay put" laughter rise again
I can finally see the faces of those who think they are in some kind of one man show.

"What am I doing here ?" I gritted through my teeth and the guy with a cap on shrug "hell if I know maybe you made some people really mad"
I gulp

As I turn my head , I feel the worst type of ache on right side.
I think I was hit.

Fuck.

Henry.

Oh my god
Henry is the one responsible for everything that happened to me.
But how ?
Why ?

I mean he was always so nice to me , he even defended me from his sister sometimes , he's one of Alessandro's best friends for freak sake.

I blink back my tears "let me go"
The leader walks towards me "And why would I do that miss"
"My hu- Alessandro Guerrero is looking for me , I wouldn't want to be in your place when he find out who's keeping me hostage" he laughs again

"Look pretty lady , I don't give a shit about who's looking for you or not , I could leave you here all day if I wanted no one would ever find you"

I scowl at him "all this for money" I whisper making him shrug "what can I say a man have to eat huh"
"You're disgusting, once they've found me I can't wait for you all to get beaten up till dea-" my head swing to the side with full force as I register that he just slapped me.

"Now you're going to shut up" he rejoin the other guys and they start playing cards.

My tears silently falls on my cheek , I just need to be patient and strong everything is going to be okay.

Oh my god Lio.
He must be so worried and his dad isn't even here.

I start sobbing against my will "you're working for a rapist ! He raped me !" They laugh again
"Look miss that is not my business, I mean look at you I would too If I had the occasion"

"Maybe I should let my friends have a taste" he traces the curve of my breast with his fingers making me recoil in disgust so I do the only thing that I could.
Spit on him.

And once again he slaps me "you bitch , no wonder he fid that to you bitches like you should be kept on leach"

"Lucky for you he told us not to touch just to keep an eye on you , you should be thankful"