𝒯𝒲𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒴-𝒯𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

Ever since I've got here I only saw Alessandro twice and it's been now eight months that I'm here , I just ... I know everything that is happening is not what he obviously want but I just hoped that maybe if we start getting to know each other maybe things would get better .

But he seems to loathe being near me .
I put my book down and sigh , I guess I'll never have my ideal romance , it's seems quite easy in the books , the boy sees the girl and get obsessed directly with her then they get in a relationship and yes there's some struggle here and there but they always overcomes it and they get married and lives happily ever after.

Maybe I'm not his type .

But I don't know I felt like he was quite attracted to me the last time I saw him but I might be mistaken.
Anyway Josefina told me that there was a ball today and that Alessandro and I must attend , I'm quite excited to be near him again for some reason I don't feel scared when he's around contrary to any other men , I know it's too soon to say this but he makes feel safe but again I might be mistaken about him and maybe he's just like father.

I  hope not .

My mother is supposed to pick so that we can a find a dress for tonight cause Josefina said and I quote 'I don't have time to transform toad into princess' the words still stings , I hoped she liked me but just like her son apparently she can't stand me.

She's always sending jab at me whether it's about my etiquette or the way I dress or eat , whatever I do it's never enough.
I've come to realize that crying won't bring me anywhere but sometimes I just find myself locked inside the bathroom crying as silently as I can.

If father was here he would punish me for my behavior, I just need to be obedient and try not to stand out .

I just wish I had someone on my side , just one it's not like I'm asking for much , I've learn not to be greedy , to stay in my place and just do what I am asked.
I always follow the rule and this one time I read wish for a friend .

"Miss your mother is here" Carla the maid said pulling me out of my thoughts, I pretty sure we're around the same age so I told her to call me by my name but she's very much against it.
"Thank you Carla" I nod and follow her and just like usual she's stoic and move in silence.

I join mother in the waiting room , she fake a smile to the maid "you can go now" Carla nod and turn around I send her an apologetic smile on behalf of my mother but she doesn't indulge me and goes on her way.

My mother gets up and start scrutinizing me and as always I feel so self conscious about myself , I hope my hair is in place my hand come instinctively to it and I tuck it behind my ear .

"You've gained weight , that stops now" I gulp and nod , my weight has always fluctuate due to my hormones but I make sure not eat much , mother says that it's not good for me and I listen to her.