𝒪𝒩𝐸

6 years later

6 years later

" Can you tell me again why we're waiting here in this mall again ?" I ask Henry my friend and employee of the Guerrero's Company .

" Because the man want to meet us here and we need him if we want to consolidate our implantation in Peru "
I roll my eyes at his word because he's right

"Well he better hurry up " We already flew from London to here and that's already too much , the man think he's Jesus or something to make us come all the way to Seattle for a fucking paper .

I bounce my knee trying to calm my impatience .

"Mister can you help me please " I open my eyes to see a young boy crying , I look at Henry to do something , I fucking suck with children , Henry roll his eyes at me and go on his knee to be at the same level with the child .

"What's wrong buddy " I listen to the conversation while looking at my phone
" I lost my mom mister "
"Okay buddy don't cry we're going to find her okay what's your name ?"
"Aurelio" he answers Henry timidly

Flashback
"If we ever have a child what should we call him"
I look at the girl who has managed to find a way to my heart 
"You mean when and what if it's a girl hmm ?"
She get up and straddle me , her favorite position wether we have sex or not .

"Well I really want my first born to be a boy " this girl would be the death of me with her adorable ways and that smile of her
"I guess I have no choice but to grant your wish " I kiss her deeply before pulling away .

"We should call him Aurelio, I mean if you want . It was the name of my grandfather and I really admire him"
She watches me carefully before nodding "I like it " she whispers before kissing me .
End of flashback

I  get out of my thoughts and concentrate on the little interaction between the boy and Henry , now that I really look at him he seems familiar , a little bit too much .

He came in front of me and look at me more like he's scrutinizing me , I don't say anything and also look at him in the eyes , the same color as mine , I don't know why he feel so familiar

"You look like me mister " he says tilting his head to the side
"Well if we really look alike it's you that look like me since I was born first " he pout and seem to be thinking about what I said
"I guess thats true" he cross his arm and I mirror him which makes him frown , I smirk in triumph .

I narrow my eyes at him and he do the same , he's a funny boy
" Okay I called his mom she's coming " I frown at him , how did he get the number of the mom .

" He has a necklace with her number "
That's actually really smart .
" My mommy is the bestest " he says proudly
"The best " I correct him , he frown and pout again while I just smile triumphantly.