𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝐸𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯

I look at my future wife and my son sleeping together as we're flying

Her eyes flutter open "you're not sleeping ?" I shake my head "I'll sleep when we'll get there" she gets up and sits on me "I still think that you're crazy for this" I chuckle.

I think it's a good thing we get out of London for some time , she might not show it but I know she's still a bit restless with all the shit that has been going on.

"I can't wait to discover Paris" she yawn snuggling into my neck , I smile kissing her forehead "you're going to love it" she smile too "I love you" whenever she says it , it's like my heart explode and comes back together just to beat for her.

"I love you more Rose"
She's the love of my life and I am so glad she gave me a second chance even though I did not deserve it.
"Debatable" she whispers and I chuckle "trust me my love , the way I feel about cannot be described by simple words and I don't even think I am smart enough to give you a simple definition of the love I have for you"

She giggle "So now you're a poet"
"I am everything you want me to be" with that she close her eyes and finally sleep in my arms.

She deserves so much.
I just can't understand why would someone ever hurt her willingly.

Just thinking about the asshole makes me mad.

Flashback
"What you're going to kill me now Alessandro ?" He says with a smirk and I can't help but give him a good punch in his face even though he's already all bloody and has lost some tooth.

"Killing you will be too easy don't you think" he groan spitting the blood in his mouth "I love h" before he finish his nonsense I stab him in the thigh near his crotch making him scream.

"You what !? Love her ! You don't rape someone you love !" He start shaking his head "you don't get it !"
"Really ? So she wasn't unconscious while you were on her , she actually wanted it wanted you ?!"
He clench his jaw "yeah that's what I thought"

"You put you hands on my woman like you don't know what I am capable of"
I say coming in front of him with a axe "which one ?" He shake his head "Alessandro we grew up together" he says meekly tears falling on his cheek "yeah we were that's why I am giving you the option which one ?"

He nods to his left so obviously I cut with one straight cut his right hand off , actually I cut the other one too cause he deserves it.
End of flashback

Unfortunately he didn't last long with all the blood pouring out of him , that wasn't very smart of me I must admit , but his death was painful that much I can say.

"Sir we're almost there everyone need to buckle up" I nod to her and she goes away.
I sit Rose next to me and put her belt on but she open her eyes pouting making me chuckle "we're almost there" her yes widen as she open the porthole "are we going to see the Eiffel tower"