𝒮𝐼𝒳

I get up and have the urge to make a good breakfast , the sun haven't rise yet I don't know why I am so early maybe it's because I've slept so bad even with the soft bed I haven't slept on in years

I get up and have the urge to make a good breakfast , the sun haven't rise yet I don't know why I am so early maybe it's because I've slept so bad even with the soft bed I haven't slept on in years .

I go to the kitchen hoping there's at least some ingredients there , I open the fridge and I don't see much . Actually there's not much in the all kitchen I wonder if he lives here.
I decide to use the bread there is to make French toast, with that I fry bacon and I add scrambled eggs .

"I knew I wasn't dreaming when I smelt something good" I yelp and turn around to see Micheal "you scared me !" I say putting my hand on my chest but he only laugh at me "so what are you making ?"

"What are you doing here first of all" but he ignores me and pick a bacon "I wanted to see my sister" he grins and I roll my eyes "help me set the table now that you're here"

While picking the plate he can't stop picking glances at me "ask me" I sigh "I have nothing to ask"
"Clearly you do so just ask"

He scratch his neck "so are you two now you kn-" I chuckle interrupting him , Micheal has always loved our couple ever since the beginning even when people were against me so it makes sense that he'd think that there could be something again between me and Alessandro .
"No there's nothing between us beside Lio, I just want the summer to pass quickly then we'll go home I don't need any London drama around me and my son" I say setting the plate .

Aurelio come running in the kitchen and hug me "good morning baby" I kneel at his level and shake his hair making him groan "is someone hungry ?" He nod and his stomach grumble and we laugh "let me call dad" he runs upstairs "No running !"
"Sorry" I hear him mumble

"You make a great mom you know" Micheal says proudly "I try my best" I shrug but blush I am proud of what I accomplished with my son , he's so smart , kind and more , it could just be that I am his mother so I might be biased but it could be worse , I still have work to do since he's only six but we're on a great path .

My son and Alessandro come down and they sit beside each other "woah mummy it look so good" he says smiling at me , my son is the cutest I don't care "thanks baby" I go to serve him but Alessandro beat me to it which earn him a glare from me...I know really childish of me .

"You need to buy groceries" I say not looking at him "I know"
"Well little guy what do you want to do today" Micheal must've feel the tension between us I just hope Milo is oblivious to it all "I wanna spend time with dad" he answers his mouth full and I glare at him he gulp and mumble a quick 'sorry' before picking up another toast again .

"Okay then I guess it's just you and I sis yay!" I smiles and nod but my happiness is quickly vanished when mister grumpy speak "you have things to do Micheal" I narrow my eyes at him "And what am I supposed to do ?" He shrug

So I am just supposed to stay and play house I don't fucking think so "I don't thi-"
"Buddy why don't you go and change while we finish here" Micheal interrupt me and send us a glare but I ignore him and settle my eyes on the object of my anger , Lio nod and go upstairs.

"Can you guys just pretend to like each other in front of Aurelio" he sternly scold us and the man in front of me just shrug "you do whatever you want I couldn't care less I personally just need my son" he gets up and leave us

"Are you okay ?" I nod I also don't give a damn about him screw him "I hate him" really fucking much why is he so damn rude "no you don't"
"I do , who the fuck does he think he is, I don't need him I don't even want to be here !" I sulk folding my arm .

"First of all since when do you swear ?" I roll my eyes that's all he got to say "A lot have changed Micheal I am not the same Omarosa you knew"
"Alessandro won't like that" I sigh loudly "I don't care about what he will like or not !" I get up angry and on my way to my room I hear Micheal laughing like I said the funniest thing in the world.

I huff and collapse on the bed , I feel like a child reacting like that , I shouldn't even let him affect me , he wants a relationship with Aurelio fine ! who told him I was here for him. Fuck him.
I get a FaceTime call from Abby and I sigh with relief before answering I really need her good mood right now .

"Hey girl so how is it going ?" She ask mischievously knowing very well I hate it here
"I want to go home , he makes me feel so angry I just want to strangle him aggggh"

"Kinky little thing you are hmm" she wiggle her brows
"Don't even start I hate him like really hate him fate really wanted to play me by making him the father of my child" I groan
"Look at the bright side of things"

I raise a brow questioning her , there's absolutely no bright I don't even feel comfortable going out there might paparazzi around his house and if they see me god I don't want to think about it .
Let's not talk about his family, I know he haven't told them or else some of them would be here calling me many names .

"Okay there's no bright side but you know what I'll come , I don't want you to be alone with the sharks"

Oh thank god that's all I wanted "I can't wait !"

We say goodbye and I take the opportunity to really visit the house .
Seeing all the rooms he can't help but imagine what we could have become. Alessandro running with our children while I am making my cakes , we could have been happy but fate was not in my favor I guess .

I hear chatter in the hall and I'm headed towards it , I find my son Alessandro and a woman I guess Amber she notices me and stop talking shock clear on her face
"But you're huh" she then look at my son and then at me and if there could be a light bulb that lights up above her head it would .
"Hi I'm Amber I'm the interior designer nice to meet you"
She hold her hand out and I take it smiling "Hi I uh well I guess you already know" she nod .

"Well I know this little boy here is going to have his dream room but what about you"
"I-"
"She won't need anything , let's go it's this way" Amber shot me an apologetic look and follow him with Lio.

Of course I won't need anything I'm not even going to stay here dumbass .

Fuck him ugh !

Nothing to say today

Have a good day dolls
❤️