𝐸𝐿𝐸𝒱𝐸𝒩

"Get up ! Get up !" I feel my bed shaking and I groan wanting to sleep more "girl get up before I throw your ass out of the bed" That has me getting up with a big smile "Abby !" she throw herself at me making me groan "I missed you girl"

"Get up ! Get up !"
I feel my bed shaking and I groan wanting to sleep more "girl get up before I throw your ass out of the bed"
That has me getting up with a big smile "Abby !" she throw herself at me making me groan "I missed you girl"

If only she knew how much I missed her too , I feel like I can finally breathe now that she's here.
"Fuck I should have come sooner you live in a fucking estate girl , why were you struggling in Seattle when you could've had this !" I laugh "bitch get off me you know damn well why" she groan when I push her off , her ass landing on the ground

"Mommy you said a bad word" my son giggle "oh yeah ?" I pick him up and throw him back on the bed making him laugh louder , I attack him with tickles "m-mommy stop !" Abby join me "Auntie Abby rescue me"
"Hmmm what's in for me little prince ?" "I have chocolate!"

Abby chuckle "you know how to talk to a woman boy" with that she picks me up , the girl has always been strong "yeah Auntie Abby is the bestest" .

I fake a pout "I thought I was the bestest" he laugh and lay on the bed "you both are" Abby and I lay at each side of him , he gives us a kiss on the cheek and get out of the room.

"So how has it been since you were here? Tell me everything" I sigh before I start talking "I hate it here Alessandro has been ignoring for the past few weeks and the only day we talked it was actually him threatening to take full custody of Lio so..."

She gasp "why the fuck would he say that ? Do you want me to beat him up ?" She stand ready to get out of bed which makes me laugh "cause I will you know" I nod "It's fine he apologized last night" I say playing with my bonnet.

She narrow her eyes "last night ? What happened ?" I shrug , even I don't know what happened, all I know is that one second se sere talking and the other I wanted him to.. "girl speak !"

"Nothing special... I think I'm just imagining things" I shake my head, what's wrong with me , why am I even thinking of something that wasn't there .
He shows a little bit of niceness and I act like a hormonal teenager.

"Okay I don't know what happened but don't beat yourself around it , now get up bitch I'm hungry" One thing about Abby is that she can't cook for shit . We get down and I start preparing some benedict eggs with fluffy pancakes .

I've always loved cooking, it was one of the thing my parents imposed on me growing up but I never hated it. Cooking is a form of escaping for me , and I love making people happy with my dishes and well I love eating so it comes in a handy .

I call Aurelio to set the table , I don't want him to grow some bad habit just because his life has changed now.
I don't want him to be some spoiled brat.

"Girl I still can't believe you're like the duchess of Sussex here" I chuckle she's always saying the dumbest thing "Shut up and pick theses"

We sat and start eating "shouldn't we wait for dad ?" Lio ask while his food stay untouched , Abby and I share a look before dropping our forks .