𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒯𝒲𝒪

"You sure it's them" I ask Micheal grumpily , as much as I know I'm doing this for my woman , I'm still mad that I had to leave her side

Micheal roll his eyes "yes for the umpteenth time I am sure" I close my eyes still feeling grumpy.

I am not the type to rethink my decisions, but seeing Rose's expression when I left her makes me uneasy.

I can't shake of the feeling that I keep fucking things up with her.
Shit maybe I should let it go like she said , I know she really worked on herself with her therapist and has grown so much into the confident women I saw in Seattle.

If I really carry this through , I would just reopen her wounds and I don't want that for her.

Rose deserve the world and I want to give it to her.
I sigh rubbing my temples.

I need to focus right now , I will think about my doubts later.

We finally land in Greece , the sun is already bright up in the sky. We follow Micheal as he walks toward a bulky man "Motherfucking John I honestly can't believe you're still standing old man" he gives John a hug and the man retrun it with a bright smile.

They served together in the army and when they left Jonh apparently became a mercenary.
And if the rumors are true he's not to be underestimated.

"John this my friends Alessandro and Lorenzo" john smile at me and nod but when his eyes land on Lorenzo who's a little far behind me , his smile drop.

I turn to Lorenzo who just shrug smiling wickedly.

"They are ready for you"
We nod and follow him.

We quickly come to a deserted zone "you can do whatever you want here no one will come"
I nod feeling grateful

"They're inside have fun"
"Oh yeah we will" Lorenzo says his hand in his pocket

"Thanks John" Micheal nod to him

I've always considered myself to be a calm and composed man  I don't get angry easily.
The few times I got angry was all linked to a certain woman.

And right now I'm livid staring at the two unconscious men in front of me.
"I can't wait to make them suffer"Micheal says and Lorenzo crossing his legs as he sits I arch a brow to him "you only plan on watching ?" He shrug "you know how much I enjoy you being out of control , I wouldn't miss this for anything" he grins wickedly.

When we were younger I lost my temper badly on some fucker who didn't know his place by harassing a girl non stop, almost killed the guy but surprisingly Lorenzo was the one who stopped me since there was too many witnesses.
But he decided then that I was finally worth being his friend and not just because of our fathers.

"But don't worry you know I won't stay calm for long" one thing this man love is making other people suffer , he just find it calming apparently.

"Time to wake up bitches" Micheal says as he throw a bucket of water on their faces waking them up with a gasp.
"What the fuck !"