𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒯𝒴

100 K OMGG
Thank you all ❤️❤️❤️
Enjoy the chapter.

Surprisingly I get up before everyone in the house, I walk to the girls room to see Viv sleeping,  her upper body on the bed and the lower on the floor

Surprisingly I get up before everyone in the house, I walk to the girls room to see Viv sleeping, her upper body on the bed and the lower on the floor.
"Viv ?" I murmurs , her head snap up with a startle but she goes back to sleep directly I chuckle and leave her alone. 

It's weird Caroline is not here , I hope she dinner get lost or that they didn't forget her last night.
I try calling her but she doesn't answer , I bite my nails and go beside Sandro who's still sleeping "Sandro ?" I whisper and he grunt not waking up "Sandro Caroline is not here" he turns to me his eyes still close "I saw her with a man last night maybe she's with him"

I purse my lips , I want to ask Abby but I don't want to go in there and to see Micheal and her , I shudder even thinking about it.
"You're not gonna get up ?" I ask him and he shake his head falling back asleep.

Thankfully I don't worry more since I hear the entry door click and strut towards the sound to see my friend tiptoeing like she's some type of teenager.
I narrow my eyes when she freeze upon me , her hair is disheveled and her lips are swollen let's not even talk about all the hickey on her neck.

"I see you had some fun" she snort "you told me to loosen up" she yawn and walk past me , I shrug not needing more explanation for now.

Guess I'll have to make breakfast for everyone.
As I am cooking I hear once again the entry door click but this time I freeze.
Oh my god are we getting robbed , shouldn't they do that at night ?

I don't even know how to fight.
Nor run.

My thoughts are soon interrupted by none other than Nathanael walking in with a little suitcase.
"Uhm hi Omarosa right ?" I nod smiling "hey ! I am glad you're here I know someone who will be really happy to see you" he scratch the back of his neck with an awkward smile.

Guess the pictures worked really well.

"So she won't be mad you think" he says sitting down at the counter , I shrug "I won't promise that but I think it's not going to last" he sigh closing his eyes "I am glad she have you as a friend here , she used to have plenty when we were at college in the states but I know it's been hard for her"

I smile "Well I am glad she's my friend too , she honestly deserves the world" I say pointedly to which he nod "I know I've been messing up a lot these time I just ..."  He drop his head letting the words hang in the air.

"She loves you .... and obviously if you're here it's because you do too .. the rest shouldn't matter" as soons as I finish speaking my man came into view "Nathanael, I really thought you were becoming dumb" Nathanael chuckle shaking his head "I know I know".

Sandro comes behind me and put his arms around my waist and kiss my cheek "when you have a woman like the one in my arms you don't let her go trust me I made the mistake once" I tap his hands away "let me concentrate would you" I avoid his eyes , this man and his ways of making my heart beat like crazy.