𝒯𝒲𝐸𝐿𝒱𝐸

Taking care of a child and especially my son at that shouldn't be that hard

Taking care of a child and especially my son at that shouldn't be that hard ... right ?
"Daddy !" my son says running to me "mummy and auntie Abby are gone" he sit on the couch in front of me "it's so cool we're having boys day yay !" I nod and close my laptop , I really need to logout and focus on him .

I know Omarosa hated how much I would spend time working , and I definitely don't want him to feel the same .
"So boys day huh ? What are we doing for this day ?" He put his hand under his chin pretending to think deeply as if we were in a life or death situation.

"Why don't we start with hide and seek ?!" His brows went up excitedly but fell when he sees my frowning face "o-or we can do something else" fuck I'm already messing things up "no ! Hide and seek it is ... you'd have to remind me of the rules though"
Okay I admit I never played that game that's why I was frowning.

My childhood wasn't really filled with childish plays , my father wanted me to be the perfect heir to his legacy and I played — still am playing that part well.
While other children would be outside playing with each others I would be in dad's office learning new tactics of the business world or waiting for one of my home teachers who'll teach me economics , marketing or new languages .

I never blamed my father for what he did after all he was right , if I am here today it's thanks to him but I know that there's other way of raising a child .
I don't want Aurelio to feel pressured about this life and I'm sure Rose would hate me if I impose my will without taking into account the desires of our son .

I want Aurelio to love what I am doing , I want him to feel like my work could be his , after all he's my heir.
When he's done explaining the rules of the game , he gets up and run out of the room which means I have to start counting.
"Ready or not I'm coming !" I say when I'm done counting , why the hell do you need to count to hundred then find the person who's hiding it doesn't make sense.

Logically thinking Lio is only at ease in a few places in this house, his bedroom would be too easy even if it's the safest place for him and not to brag but he's my son which means that he's smart so of course he wouldn't go to his room.
But Lio is still a child , and if there's a place a child will always feel safe it's with his mother , so with no surprise I find the feet of my child protruding under his mother's bed.

I chuckle silently and decide to play with him a little bit "hmm where could he be ? I really have no clue" I say in defeat earning a giggle from my son , I chuckle lowly and kneel down and clear my throat "guess I found you buddy" I tease before grabbing him and throwing him softly on his mother's bed .
He scream while laughing "you're the best daddy" .

It's only been a few weeks since he's here but having my son with me makes me feel at peace , all the time I come home from work or just thinking about him feels great. The only time I have ever felt like that was with Rose.