𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩

Hello hello hello my lovely readers !!!!
I kinda feel like I'm spoiling y'all these days , another chapter in less than 1 day .
Yes yes I'm proud of myself
I hope you'll enjoy the chapter my loves !

After dining , Abby Aurelio and I were in my bedroom playing , of course Alessandro is nowhere to be seen

After dining , Abby Aurelio and I were in my bedroom playing , of course Alessandro is nowhere to be seen . He said he had some important things to do outside .
To say I'm surprised would be a lie , what really surprises me though is that he spend the entire day with my son without working at all .

I know I sound like a hater but it's just surprising knowing how much that man is obsessed with work. Anyway I am glad that his spending time with Aurelio who seems to have loved their time together.

A knock on my door pull me out of my thoughts and I see Alessandro coming inside "daddy !" Aurelio screams running in his arm "still not asleep champ ?" my son shake his head and nuzzle his face in Alessandro's neck "I was waiting for you to come home" he mumble, I guess he's really tired now.

"Let's put you to bed hmm ?" Aurelio weakly nod his head and Alessandro turns around leaving the room , a silence settle in my room but Abby breaks it by clearing her throat.
"Girl you can't tell me that that man doesn't affect you" I roll my eyes and shake my head "Oh please stop you were practically eye fucking him right now"

I gasp and throw a pillow at her which she dodge "I was not" it's her turn to roll her eyes "look, lie to yourself all you want but I see right through you and you want that man" I sigh ignoring her words.

Okay maybe I find how hot he was doing the father thing , it really suit him , and also I haven't got any action for nearly six years can you blame me to be hot and bothered by a man as handsome and hot as Alessandro the man is a walking temptation.

But I will not be tempted.

"I think I need to get laid" I say to my best friend "I agree ! Do it with him" okay absolutely not "nope I am never going there again"
"Oh okay so you're going to sleep with someone else ?" I nod and she narrow her eyes.

"The last time you tried to do that you had a panic attack and I had to come pick your ass" I groan and hide myself under the pillow , I remember clearly that day and it was very embarrassing.

While in the middle of him trying to put well you know I just felt myself suffocating and not wanting to do it anymore so I pushed the poor guy away and started screaming, he was lost .

"Anyway I can try again last time was different because something felt wrong" she nod and wrap her arms around my waist "all I am saying is if that event occur again maybe it's because you just want one person and he's outside this room putting your son to sleep"

"And trust me on this the man clearly wants you and you'd be dumb not t-" Abby gets interrupted when Alessandro knocks on the door again before getting inside.