𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝐹𝒪𝒰𝑅

Y'all deserved the double update
Enjoy my loves !!

I start jerking him gently while we look at each other lost in our lust

"Kiss me Sandro" I whisper against his lips , he comply without any hesitation devouring me completely.

Our tongues clashes against each other , I want him so much that this fierce kiss is not enough , he move away and I whine but he continue to trails kisses on my neck.

I moan when he suck on my sweet spot , my hand squeeze his shaft making him groan "shit Rose you're making me crazy" I smile kissing him "that's exactly what I want Sandro , go crazy for me"

He pull down the straps of my dress revealing my heavy breast, his mouth latch on one my nipple and I atch my back wanting more of the pleasure.

He softly bite on my right nipple while his hand pull on the other "fuck San-hnnn"
I grip his hair pushing his head more against my chest not wanting him to move.

"We should move don't you think" I nod sucking on his neck leaving hikeys , I smile at my work even if I am far from done.

"You're mine Sandro" I kiss him softly, passionately and it's like we're freeze in time , the kiss says everything we wnat to tell each other and more

"I know love and I'm going to show you how much I'm yours tonight" I nod excitedly wrapping my legs around his waits , he carries me to the bedroom and drops me on it.

"I want it off all of it" I command and he smirk "little bossy aren't you" I hide my smile in the pillow
"You love it" he nod and kneel in front of the bed , pulling my legs open against his face "let me taste you first"

He pull my panties down "you're so fucking wet Love" and bury his face between my thighs eating me like a starved man "oh fuck !" I grip his hair grinding on his face , his tongue enter my fold and he start biting my clit.

My head tilt back with a groan leaving my mouth "Oh my god ! Haanggh Sandro !" I try to pull his head away but he's too strong "don't take me away from this sweet pussy" he orders with his deep voice that makes my walls tighten.

Shit I love this way too much , it shouldn't be normal.

"I want you to come for me my love can you do that for me ?" I nod frantically
He dive back in making me see stars , my wall clenches and I put my hand on my mouth to not make too much sound.

My eyes roll back and I come my body shaking like a little leaf.
"You taste so fucking good Rose I could be between theses thighs forever" I pull him to me kissing him feverishly "I think I would like something else between them"

He smile "you little vixen"
"You love it"

"Are you talking about my fingers?" I gasp when he puts three of his fingers inside my wet pussy "ohh my Fuuuuck .. you...you"
"I what Rose ?"