𝒯𝒲𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒴-𝒩𝐼𝒩𝐸

SIIIIIKKKE
ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR THE BEST PEOPLE !!!
ENJOY MY LOVES 😘

SIIIIIKKKE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR THE BEST PEOPLE !!!ENJOY MY LOVES 😘

FLASHBACK

Today is Alessandro's birthday and I haven't seen him since the ball , I known he is always busy but I really would've appreciated it if he came to see me once in a while.

I sigh and start my usual wandering around the house , I don't know if he's going to be here tonight but I should prepare in case .
I walk to his wing even though I don't have the right.

Alessandro doesn't let anyone m come in here but I was so bored that I came in here feeling a little rebelish
I just hope he won't be mad if he found me here but I'll not to let it happen .

I sit on his couch putting my knees against my chest , I always sit here thinking about my life.

I hope things were different, I hope I went to school growing up with my peers .
I always feel like whatever I do in this house I don't do it right I'm always being scrutinized in some kind of way so I just learned to stay in my room and get out when no one is around to judge me.

As long as i want to go against the rules I never move from this spot , believe me I want to but I just never the get the courage to do so , I don't want to feel like I am invading his privacy , so the living room is the next best thing I can be in to feel a little but closer to him .

Maybe Im just being delusional but I thought he was quite attracted to me last time , and if I have to be his wife I should do as mother and father says and please him but I also want be happy in this union so I better get the best of both worlds , my parents happy and me with Alessandro in a happy marriage .

Abby told me that I needed to seduce him in order to have what I want but how can I when I never see the man I sigh and decide to go the kitchen , I stay still when I see Maria cooking in the kitchen it she turn around and smile "you're not supposed to be here hijita" she motions me to come over and I obey not wanting to cause more trouble "cut these ognons would you" I nod grabbing the knife and ognons "he'll be here tonight since it's his birthday" I beam at her and resume to my cutting "do you think I could bake a cake ?"

"Of course honey I'll bring all the things you need just make a list" I nod and help her more before returning to my room
I have a plan to put in place , I don't know where my confidence is from but I hope it'll last till tonight.

"You have to be bold wear something super sexy you hear me , he won't be able to resist you trust me"
I nod as if Abby was here with me and go to the closet and start looking at the things I have , so something bold I look through all my things when my eyes land on what I think would be good.

I went back to the kitchen and see that Maria has brought all the things I asked and get to work , I have to be quick before tonight .
I mix my batter and put it in the oven , my cake have to be the best he has ever tasted , apparently a man happiness is find through his stomach at least that's what mother told me so many time.