𝐹𝐼𝐹𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩

Hello Hello Hello Lovely readers !!!
Look at the new banner I made , very proud of myself hmmmm 😌😌
Enjoy the chapter !!

It's been a week since the dinner happened and Alphonso has come at least three times to spend time with us , I think he really like being a grandpa

He's also trying to get me more comfortable with him but I still have some guards on .
Josefina on the other hand is dead silent ever since , she doesn't come with her husband and hasn't been calling her son from what I gathered.

And ever since that night I've been avoiding Alessandro, I can't believe I acted like that . I was supposed to fight the ounce of desire I felt for him but on the contrary I throw myself at him , thankfully if anyone calls me out I can blame the amount of alcohol I drank even though deep down I know I wouldn't have mind it if Alessandro took anything further.

I drop my head on the table and groan I can't believe I was almost naked in front of him , but that look in his eyes , fuck , it was more than lust .... it was hunger , I'm pretty sure if I let him that night Alessandro's would've eaten me.

I am currently highlighting job offers that could interest me in the Yell yearbook but it was really hard since most of them needed diploma and well I never got the chance to have one .
Now that I'm thinking about it maybe I could start looking into pastry school .

I still want to open my bakery even if I moved here, and now that I'm not alone in raising my son it's a great opportunity for me to learn professional skills, I know I can bake but I need more than that to open a good shop that would work and attract.
And if I want to attend any class I need to earn money which brings me back to my work search I groan again and go back to it .

I hear heels coming towards the library I turn my head to see Abby coming with a frown on her face "what's wrong ?" She sit besides me and cross her arms like a child I hold my laugh in while she says "nothing"
"Yeah that's why you're pouting like Lio when he wants something" she huff , turns to me and take my hands in hers .

"Tell me honestly, do you think the fact that I was a stripper in America diminishes my worth as a woman" I am definitely taken aback by her words and it's only now that I notices her reddish eyes .

Abby has always been confident it's in fact thanks to her that I build my own , when we where in Seattle she actually enjoyed being a stripper , she never agreed to private sessions with men all she wanted was to danced and show her beautiful body.
"Who told you that" I ask getting angrier at whoever mades my friend upset , she exhales and put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Abbigail Bennet you are a wonderful strong and hard working woman , so what if you were a stripper who cares I know you loved it , if showing this amazing body to the world makes you happy why the hell should you feel ashamed for that hmm.
And no , you being a stripper doesn't mean that you're less worthy than any other woman it's just show how amazing you are"