𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒩𝐼𝒩𝐸

The last time I went clubbing I think I was in college and honestly I didn't really enjoyed it , it was to crowded and the sound was just insufferable but when a certain somebody look me in the eyes and tell me 'please' every sense in my brain tur...

The last time I went clubbing I think I was in college and honestly I didn't really enjoyed it , it was to crowded and the sound was just insufferable but when a certain somebody look me in the eyes and tell me 'please' every sense in my brain turns off and I find myself nodding.

But it's the least I can do for her
I made myself a promise that from now on I will always be there for her no matter what happens it is my duty to make her happy.

So if I have to go in some loudly club and bear with sweaty people all around me I just shut up and agree.

"Why are they always taking so long ?" Micheal groan making us all chuckle "I am surprised you still complain about that" I say to him then lean back against my chair , I have learn to just be quiet in these moments.

They seem to not have the same time as us.

Thirty minutes later we finally hear them coming down laughing with each other.

As soon as she enters the room my eyes is on no one else but her , she's wonderful and fuck if I don't want to stay here and take it off from her. 

She walk towards me and my head snap up to watches her , she smile at me and sit on my lap before kissing me "how do I look ?"
"Like my greatest dream my love" she giggle and hide her face in my neck.

"Okay let's go now !" Lorenzo says excitedly surely because he can't wait to meet the girls there.
I take my woman's hand and direct us to my car.

"You changed the car ?" She ask ma and I nod "it's faster" she shake her head "like you weren't already driving fast enough"
"Don't act like you don't love it" she shrug and climb in after I open the door for her.

I zoom in the calm streets of the city , when we reach a red light I stop and look at the woman beside me "what do you think ?" She smile coming closer to kiss me "you're so hot Sandro I could climb on you right now" she whispers her hands going south on me.

"I am not stopping you" she smirk "I think you should drive the light is green" I narrow my eyes on her while she sits back in her seats "you'll pay for that"

"Promises promises" I chuckle shaking my head , this woman will be the end of me.

I park us in-front of the club which is apparently very popular given the crowd waiting outside of it.
Our friends rejoin us soon after and we enter the club directing ourselves to the VIP section.

"Oh my god we need shots !" Abby scream and the girls nod following her down , my eyes don't leave my woman as they walk to the bar ordering a few rounds of shot.

I already know that she's going to be wasted.

Some girls come towards us and start dancing in front of us , I turn my head to watch my woman
"Well I think it's my cue to leave you guys see ya" Lorenzo as he take two girls away , I chuckle shaking my head.