𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝐹𝐼𝒱𝐸

"Rose ?" She doesn't answer and I pull out of her to see her completely out

"Rose ?"
She doesn't answer and I pull out of her to see her completely out .

Fuck I tired her too much

The sun is already rising and my dick is still hard. I chuckle and go take a cold shower.

If she didn't pass out I think I would be fucking her again , she's is just so fucking mesmerizing and perfect for me that I cannot control my lower part.

And now that I had a taste of her again , I don't think I can refrain myself from being inside of her.
I walk back in the room and start cleaning her , even asleep she's beautiful.

Her lips are completely swollen, I can't believe I did all that.
The marks on her ass and neck are turning purple, I don't know how she's going to hide the one on her neck.

If it was me she wouldn't have to hide them.
I finish cleaning her and put the blanket on her , the sun is fully up once I'm done.

"Mommy ?" Lio knock on the door before entering, his eyes lit up when they see me "you stayed !"
I nod and take him in my arm "why is mommy still not up we have to get ready"

I scratch the back of my neck , I went way too hard on her
"Mommy is a bit tired today so we're going to let her sleep and we'll get you ready for your first day"
He purses his lips but nod anyway.

He get down and kiss his mother's cheek making me smile "you're my happiness mommy" he whispers and we get out of the room "normally mommy makes a champion breakfast for my homecomings" he side eye me and sigh "I guess I have to settle for cereals"

This little...
I chuckle and ruffle his hair "sorry for not being an amazing cook like your mom" he shrug "not everyone can be perfect like mommy"

I very much agree my son.

"We'll buy something on the way , let's get you ready" I wash him and get him dressed in his uniform.
"I really hate these colors" he grumble and I laugh "you want to get homeschooled ?" I tease him

"Mommy would kill you if she heard that" we laugh together thinking about it.
I drive us to a coffee shop and order us something to eat "mommy want to open one of these" he bite his bagel looking around
I nod looking around too "she even has journals with all her ideas" I turn to him "you think you can give me those without her knowing" he shrug watching me intently.

"Her formation is almost done , and I thought we could gift her something" he start smiling and nod "I'll help you" I smile bumping my fist with him.

"Let's go we don't want you late for your first day" I drive us to his school joining all the other families in the school garden
"Hi Lio" I turn my head to see the Lexington family walking towards us "hello mr Guerrero" I smile at the boy and nod at his mother "Omarosa is not here ?" Viviane look around "she was very tired" I say with a smirk , her eyes widen and she blushes.