𝒮𝐸𝒱𝐸𝒩𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩

Hello hello hello to my lovely readers I hope you're doing fantastic
Enjoy the chapter !!!

Comment 😠

My gaze lands on Olivia who's watching us with a red face I'm scared she might have stroke

Alessandro and Lio come and sit at our table "that was such a power move" my friend says to my hear while I sit Lio on my lap "you were so good baby high five" he claps my hand and go to Micheal "So how was it" the deep voice of Alessandro makes me turn to him and I smile nodding "it was good"

"You're not upset that I didn't say your name" he ask watching me intently but I shake my head "I am grateful actually sooner or later people will find that I am his mother for now I'm good with being anonymous" my hand drop on his and he kisses my knuckles.

The auction start and people are spending thousands pieces after pieces , I can tell that Josefina is very happy , her gatherings are always successful.

It's the turn of a necklace to be auctioned off, it's pretty simple compared to all that has been shown but it still remains a necklace adorned with lots of small diamonds with a bigger tear of diamond, It's beautiful but I look away and focus on people raising their little signs.

"I'm going to the ladies" I say before getting up and Alessandro nods looking me up and down yet again I think he really like seeing me in this dress.

I get lost on the way and find my self in a room with a sofa so I sit on it and take off my shoes , the heels have been killing me , I am so hungry also .

"What are you doing" the voice of Alessandro startles me "you've been gone for thirty minutes I was worried" he says taking his suits off and sitting beside me .
I notice that he has a bottle of champagne and I clap my hands excitedly "I was bored there" I say taking the bottle from his hand and drinking directly from it since there's no glass.

"What ?" I ask when I notice that he's been watching me for a long time "no it's just ... I like the woman you've become" I blush looking away "careful Sandro I might think that your starting to like me again" I say putting my feet on his lap and he start massaging them "I never hated you Rose actually it's more like I can't hate you and trust me I tried"

We sit inna comfortable silence before he speak up.

"How was it ? Being a mom I mean" he asks me carefully "the first months was hell Alessandro I was so overwhelmed things weren't easy with Aurelio I actually thought he hated me" I laugh turning around and putting my head on his lap to see his beautiful face

"Turns out I just had post partum depression" his jaw tighten "thankfully I had Abby with me she helped me so much Alessandro I really think I couldn't have made it without her"
He smiles tenderly "maybe I should be more cordial with her" I nod "yes you should"

"You should've tell me Rose" he murmurs "I tried" I respond and he frowns "when I learned that I was 4 months pregnant"
"Wait four months ?!" I laugh nodding "I actually didn't till I was seven months so..." I shrug and he nod for me to continue