𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒮𝐼𝒳

DOUBLE UPDATE !!

"Are you sure it's him ?" Micheal ask me and I glare at him my patience running thin He put his hands up "look I am sorry for asking it again but we're talking about Henry , you grew up with him"

He put his hands up "look I am sorry for asking it again but we're talking about Henry , you grew up with him"

I sigh nodding
Even I I'm still doubting it but there's just a feeling in my chest that is telling me that it's him.

I've seen the way he looked at her but like Lorenzo said Rose is a a gorgeous woman so I thought that was just it.

And I appreciated the fact that he was actually nice to Rose not like his sister or other people.

Once again I've failed Rose.
Shit she said she had bad feeling that she didn't want me to go but of course I didn't listen to her because of some fucking ego.

"Okay you have your suspicions but we don't need to worry it's not like he wil act on it right now right ?" I nod sighing Micheal is right , everything is going to be okay.

"But how or why .. this shit is fucked up" Micheal kick the trash in front of us in frustration, I know how much he too liked Henry they were always hanging out together since I am the grumpy one like Micheal always says

"The money" I say sitting down
"Henry asked if he could get 3 millions out of the company's bank account and of course because I trusted him I didn't ask him further"

I know sometimes I had to use money for my own interest and he used to covers me so when he ask for it, it was just a given to turn a blind eye. 

For fuck sake
"what the fuck is wrong with this plane ?" We've been waiting for too fucking long

"I'm sorry sir , there's an outage , it would take a few hours to get everything under control"
This is some bullshit , why the hell are they getting paid for then ?

"Let's take a commercial flight I don't have time for this" I say standing up
"The only one available is in four hours"  I sigh rubbing my face why is everything going against me right now.

"Find a way to fix it within twenty minutes now !" He nods and run away
"I think you just scared him" Lorenzo says closing his eyes with a little smile on his face.

"Fuck I should call Rose" I get away from my friends and try dialing Rose but she doesn't answer which set me on nerves.

"Rose please pick up , look I'm sorry I didn't call you til now please just call me I love you"
There's a lump in my throat, Rose will never decline several of my calls .

Knowing her she must have been waiting for my call.

Something is wrong I just know it.

"We need to go back n-"
I get interrupted by the sound of my phone , I directly pick it up thinking it's Rose