𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴

Omarosa has been avoiding me , ever since the pizza night and it's fucking bothering me

Omarosa has been avoiding me , ever since the pizza night and it's fucking bothering me .
I thought we were supposed to communicate from now on when something was going between us , isn't this why this slow bullshit thing is for ?
I had to fucking restrain myself not to jump on her the other night for fuck sake and now she's pulling this shit.

And we're not even staying in the same place so I can't just corner her and force her to talk to me , and any time I try to call her she pretext being busy with her homework's for her damn school.
This whole situation is pissing me off more than usual , my head hasn't stop ringing since I left her that night. My sleep schedule is completely unbalanced even I can recognize that I need a break but I can't without a certain person who's fucking avoiding me.

I groan leaning back on my chair , one more meeting and I am out of here.

I feel like I haven't been focusing on the tape case and now my employees are lacking off.
I need to put ore pressure on them I have no time loose and my patience is hanging on by a thread.

"The job is done" Micheal enter triumphant he sit andnput his his feet on my damn table.
"No complications ?" He grin and I just know tgat he went ballistic on what I asked him to do.

This man is a psychotic asshole but in some kind of way he has managed to appear as a charming funny man to other people.
"Honestly who cares if there was complications ? We have the money and the contract"

I sigh shaking my head "give some money to the family"
"Already done"
"And get your fucking feet off of my table" I say pushing them away .  "Anyway I need the jet for the next week" I nod not needing to as k him for what , I trust this man with my life even if he annoy the shit out of me.

"You look luke shit mate did Oma finally dump your sorry ass ?" I shot him a glare and he laugh "she's avoiding me for some reason"
"I thought you were the master in that department" I swear I am going to strangle him "must be something you did again man let my dear sister breath in peace"

"I did nothing at least I don't think so"
"Just talk to her I thought you were doing things slower to focus on building your relationship , you can't just avoid each other at one inconvenience we're adults we're supposed to communicate" I groan nodding

"I know I plan on talking to her tonight" he sigh and I continue "we need to work more about the tape the team we hired is not doing much and I'm one step from firing them and blacklist them all"

At this point I just think that they're just playing around and promising me shit so that I can get off their back and I've been so busy lately that I haven't had the time to check on them.

I just hope Rose doesn't think that I'm not working on it , I know we haven't been able to talk about it , I think she's just avoiding the subject as much as possible.

I don't want to pressure her but I also know that it's something that she need to get off her chest.

"We could still see that Callum guy ?" I scowl at the mention of his name , I don't like the fact that he's the one who sent him that. I mean I know that I should've worked harder on knowing the truth behind the tape.