𝒯𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

I feel like everything is just messy ever since I came in this city and why is it so fucking hot in here

I feel like everything is just messy ever since I came in this city and why is it so fucking hot in here. "hello I have some news" Micheal say in a singing voice , let's get done with this "so what are you waiting for ?"
"I would say that I will like some drums but knowing you" I sigh loudly "fucking say it Micheal I don't have time to play"

He smile and say "He's yours like I said " and now although I am happy of the result I can't help but feel anger toward Omarosa , how could she , how could she deprive me of my son for six years I missed too many moments I know he's still young but fuck that's our first child I would've like to be here for his first steps his first word and everything that comes after it .

But now wether she likes it or not I'll be there for my son , I'll make up for every important moment I missed in his life.
Fuck I can't believe I have a son we always wanted a boy for a first child and here he is , I can't help but feel excited .

"Let's go" he nod and we're off to my car, the ride is silent while I think of everything I could say to her everything could go wrong. I have to play it safe I don't know who she is anymore , I know one thing is that she's not the gentle Rose I knew and loved because if she was , my son would be in my life right now .

Micheal watches me in the mirror and sigh "remember, don't do anything harsh she's still your son's mom" I nod but don't say a thing , fuck I think I'm getting nervous , and why is this fucking city so hot again ?

We get in front of her building this side of the city is everything but safe for her and my child , she need to move out as soon as possible , them living here is over now that i'm here "this fucking place is so fucking unsafe , why does she live here ?" I know that I gave her parents money for them to give to her , so what the hell is happening here .

"There's no lift and she's at the 8th floor" this area definitely suck I can't wait to get my son out of this dump , in front of their door I take my time before knocking , to my surprise it's Abbigail who open the door, she was about to slam it in my face but I step in .

"Good to see you too Abbigail"
"I'd be a hypocrite if I say the same thing" she then look at Micheal who hasn't muttered a single word since we entered but she quickly look away "why are you here Alessandro ?" she ask with bitterness .

"you're not dumb Abbigail, you know why I am here" and then she laugh but nothing about it was telling she was amused
"I must admit you have some fucking guts Alessandro, but here's the thing there's nothing for you here so please get the fuck out"

"Come on Abby he just want to see his son" they stare at each other for a long time it's almost as if I wasn't here .
I took that tiny laps away to quickly look around here , it's tiny and it looks like there's only one bedroom shouldn't they at least have two? everything here piss me off my son deserve better than to live like this he's a Guerrero for fuck sake .

"Alessandro you have no right to be here and claim that little Aurelio is your child so please go away " okay now I'm angry "Listen here abby the only reason I'm being nice right now is because I know my son is here , get the fuck away from my face and let me see my son now !" I know she's scared but she still stays on her ground in front of me .