𝒯𝒲𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒴-𝒮𝐸𝒱𝐸𝒩

"Tell me why I still have no result coming from you"  glare at the useless scumbag I pay way too much for him to not give me the results I am demanding

"S-sir you have to understand th-that"

"That you're not good at your job so I'll have to fire you and blacklist the shit out of you in all the country and that is if I'm feeling generous"
He gulp and frantically shake his head "I thought you were the best in your line of work"

"I-I just need more time sir I promise you"
"I don't need your promises I want names now get out of my office" he nods and gets out.
I sigh and rub my temples .

Why is it so difficult to find where this fucking video comes from , even if the video is 6 years old there should be traces of the person who sent it and I can't believe that I pay people who have graduated from the greatest schools and they can't even give me a name.

The office phone ring and I sigh before answering "Sir , the candidate Walter is here"
"Let him in"

Thomas Walter has been harassing me for days , he apparently needs my support for bis election for the mayor of the city
I normally don't partake in politics but he's been begging me and it's always useful to have someone in the side who's indebted to you.

"Mr Guerrero ! It is good to finally be able to meet you" I don't even bother giving him a fake smile to his little complaint "well Mr Walter it is great that you do understand that some of us are busy" I motion him the seat "so... as you know my goals are to make the city b-"

"Just tell me your price" I sigh , I'm really not in the mood of hearing some ideal goals he probably won't achieve when he gets elected , I know how politicians work , they promises you the heavens say they would be better than the former leader but in the end they are no better than scammers.

I mean I'm not saying that I'm any better but at least I don't lie to billions of people.

"Well if you give me you support ... I well..." I close my eyes and sigh I take out my checkbook and fill it "here discuss it with my assistant if she thinks your proposal is convenable you'll have your money" with that I get up and close my suit "have good day Mr Walter"

I get out and walk to Henry's office "hey how was the deal with the Japanese ?" He smile brightly and give me a bro hug "I can't believe this is how you're welcoming me when I've been there fir so long" I roll my eyes and push him off.

"Always the sentimental huh ... anyway it was great I know for a fact that we'll get the deal" henry has always be efficient in his work I have never doubted him in any way , that's why I consider him one of my best friends.

"So how is it going with everything since the Cate incident ?" I haven't been able to keep up with him given the time scale , henry went to Japan the day after I saw Rose "Omarosa is here with our son" he hum "you're living together ?" I shake my head "for now at least that will change soon"