𝒯𝒲𝒪

"Listen to me very well friend , I am not one of you desperate pussies that runs after you , you do something like that again and I'll fucking erase you are we clear ?" I have enough conection in this world to make him disapear and the fucker thin...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Listen to me very well friend , I am not one of you desperate pussies that runs after you , you do something like that again and I'll fucking erase you are we clear ?" I have enough conection in this world to make him disapear and the fucker think he can play with me .

"I want the contract signed right now" he looks at me in fear and shake his head "I can't do that sir " he says trembling I arch my brow waiting for more . "I gave the rights to another man " "who ?" he shake his head scared , this can only mean that it's somoeone dangerous he's being threatened .

It must be something really bad because with the money I'm offering him he has to be dumb to not accept the offer , the place we want would've been a strategic point to implant the business .
The area we want is a turning point to import whatever we want but also to export without any control .

But this idiot had to ruin everything and now I have search for another place . I pinch the bridge of my nose already dreading the amount of work waiting for me . But it's nothing I am not use to .

"Get out you're useless now" he quickly get up and go to the door , Micheal come into my office after him "you should've let me deal with him , fucking traitor "

Micheal is what I 'd call my handyman I guess he's also my best friend but don't tell him that, he do everything I can't do legally speaking, if I want him to kill someone ? done, kidnap ? say less, the man can do absolutelly everything I want. Some people think that my family is part of some mafia, but no, we're just normal people who are as dangerous as the mafia.

We have lots of ennemies, the Guerrero name is a big and enough to open some door in this world since 1800s when one of my great great grandfather moved to England, we have lots of contact, government, mafias you name it.

So it is obvious that we'll have to protect ourselves and for that we have to surround ourselves with people who won't hesitate to do what's necessary when the times come because we obviously can't be seen as weak.

"You found her ?" he nod and set the file on my desk before sitting "Every thing is there since the day she came here"  
I see that she's been struggling Aurelio is six which coincide to her cheating "I want a DNA test with the child , I don't care how but I want it" he look at me confused "why don't you go see her ?" 

I look up from the file to watch him , I could go see her it's true but I don't really feel ready to see her , whenever she's near me I know my emotions are not controlled and I hate being like that especially with a woman I should hate but I find myself not wanting her to see my bad side , it's always been like that .

"I mean I can do it without problem but I thought you wanted the files to go to her " " I don't want to see her ...." I shake my head "for now" I 'm being a freaking coward right now , whenever she comes in the equation I don't recognize myself anymore  .

"So.... you think the child is yours ?" Micheal ask nervously I've always find it amusing how Micheal would sometimes be nervous around, I mean the man could kill me if he wanted to he was trained for that, but I guess that's just the respect we have for each other .

" No , I just want to prove that she cheated " he narrow his eyes at me , he doesn't believe me , Michael always knew when someone was lying , even though I was seen as cold and unreadable this dude could always decipher me in an instant .

There's 97 % chance of Aurelio being mine , first his name , I know my Rose wouldn't be cruel enough to give him that name if he weren't mine , second the way I felt seeing him in that mall it was like I was directly attached to the child as if it was completly normal and third the picture of Aurelio in this file the little boy look just like me at that age , even a blind person could see that .

But there's this feeling in my chest that he could not be my son , even with all these proofs .

Whenever I feel like I can be sure that he is indeed my child my mind goes back to that fucking video of Omarosa with other men touching her , kissing her and her smiling like it was everything she've ever wanted . 

So yes I want to believe with all I have that little Aurelio is mine but this tiny doubt make me reconsider everything .

"I'll do the test , but honestly Alessandro, I could put my hand to chop that this little boy here..." he point o the files "is fucking yours , I think it's time you wake up"

"So what do you suggest I do ?" I ask sighing this is fucking headache seriously like I don't already have enough on my plate. 

"You go and see her , simple" he shrug , of course he'd said that he's not the one involved
"Since the child is yours and I would prove it, don't give me that look" I roll my eyes "you have your right as the father , you go and claim it calmly"

He insists on the 'calmly' and I give him an inredulous look "I'm always calm" Micheal shake his head negatively at my answer "Not when it comes to her and you know it , so don't do anything harsh" he get up and goes out , I know he'll give me the DNA test rapidly, the man has fucking spy skills .

I was about to focusing on my problem with Peru whan I receive I call from my father
"Dad"
"I heard the right to Peru is cancelled" this man doesn't know the definition of the word retired I swear "don't worry about it I have everything under control"
"Why are you still in seattle you have business to attend here"

"I know dad I just have to take care of something here and I'll come back" he stays silent for quite a time "what's wrong Ares ?" Only a few people call me by that name my dad being one of them "Why do you ask that , if this is about Per-" he interupt me and says "You're my damn son for fuck sake , I know when something is wrong , just tell me and stop being fucking stubborn"

After a long minute of me being quiet I start speaking "I saw Omarosa"
"And ?" I don't know if I should tell him this , I never hide anything from my parents , people will assume that since we're we're 'cold' our family relationship would also be cold towards each other but no .

"She was with her child"
"Fuck sake , and you think it's yours ?" I tell him that micheal will figure it out and when I have my answer I'll make my moves .

"Alright don't do anything harsh" why do everyone assume thaht I don't know how to fucking act , I 'll be more than civil with her .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hehe I'm kinda enjoying being a writer

What do you think of this chapter

I got to say I love me some Alessandro

I know it's too soon but y'all ain't seeing what's he's gonna in the future chapters ( 🎶I know something you don't🎶)

Anyway wherever you are I hope you're doing amazing today cause you deserve it ❤️