𝒯𝐸𝒩

AAHHH GUYS 1K OMMG
THANK YOU SO MUCH

ENJOY THE CHAPTER ! 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

I gulp another glass of the bitter whiskey "man I think you should take it easy now" I ignore Micheal voice and pour myself another glass of the alcohol "okay enough now, why are you even here ?"" I don't want Andres to see me like this" he sigh a...

" I don't want Andres to see me like this" he sigh and run his hand over his face "man it's bed time and you're here bothering me , what did you do this time ?"

I shrug not wanting him to be mad at me , I know how much he loves my little rose , I used to be jealous of how close they were but learn that there were nothing there apart from brotherly love .

"If you don't want to say anything get your ass out of my house"
"I could fire you you know , this is no way to talk to your boss"
He roll his eyes "you can't live without me dumbass"

I mumble a "not true" but it is true Micheal is the person I trust the most in this world , he single handled pulled me out of some very sticky situation.

"This is not a bar Alessandro why are you waisting all my good stuff" he snatch the bottle out of my hand when I was about to pour me another glass .

"You know I can't be seen this drunk outside" One thing paparazzi love is me being drunk , I still have the image of me after the wedding day .
I'm someone who's always in control I hate being seen as untrustworthy or weak but only one thing can make me lose it .

"either tell me what got your ass in a twist or get out , I need my hour of sleep"

I sigh before speaking "I.... I made her cry today"
Micheal sigh loudly and sit in front of me "why"

"She doesn't want to live here" Micheal only nod to my word like he expected it "I guess I kind of threatened her of taking full custody of Andres if she chose not to stay"

"Sometimes I can't believe you're one of the smartest person I know when you act like this" he pour himself a glass of his whiskey wich only means he's pissed

"Have you even asked her why she didn't wanted to stay here you arsehole "
I roll my eyes "You know she had life there"

"Oh please what life ? living in that bump she call an apartment"
I don't even know why she's so upset about leaving that life actually , I mean here she can have everything she want without struggling like she was , after all that's why I'm here for .

"I know this is your way of being here for her but you have tu understand that Oma is not the little 18 years old girl you knew , she's a woman who know what she want and how to get it "

I furrow my eyebrows not liking what he's implying "you think she does ... but she doesn't need you mate so maybe step down a bit from that pedestal"

Well know I'm completely sober , I'm aware that Rosa is not the same woman I knew but I guess there's some part of me that wanted her to be .