𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒮𝐸𝒱𝐸𝒩

"Hey Laura come in !" She smiles shyly and follow me inside , I sat her in the living room and bring the tea and cookies , she get up "oh miss let me do it"

"Nonsense sit down and let me do it" I pour her the drink and give her the plate of cookie "woah this so good miss" she says after a bite , I smile "I thought I told you to call me Omarosa" she shakes her head.
"I couldn't even if I tried miss ... why did you call for me ?"

"I want you to come to work for me" her eyes widen "look I know I only met you once but you really left a good impression on me and be honest with me do you like working for Josefina

She opens her mouth to say something but she close it again "I don't like it but honestly she's paying me well and I really need the money" she looks down "Laura you don't have to worry about the pay if that's what's restraining you , I'll pay you even more than her but I really want you  to be the housekeeper of this house" her eyes widen again "m-me ? But I'm only 22" I shrug.

"That doesn't mean anything to me , I know you will take good care of everything in here I mean unless you actually want to do something else for your life , because if you need help I will be happy to give it to you"

She smile shaking her head "no I know some people might judge for doing this job while being 20 but I actually enjoy it I mean not everyone like school and all that , if everything go as planned I want to be a housekeeper"

I smile "that's good then be my housekeeper Laura"
"but I am not experienced , being the housekeeper is a lot of responsibility" I take her hands in mine "then I guess we'll learn together , I don't know how to be a lady of a house as big as this by some standards"

She laughs softly and nod "then yes , I'll gladly work for you miss" I narrow my eyes on her but she only shake her head "I will call you as that miss , my apologies if it bothers you" I roll my eyes but nod.

I show her around all the property "I think we could hire three or four maids , gardeners obviously and a cook"
"The cook is not mandatory , I love cooking but maybe a maid who'll cook when needed , especially when Aurelio come from and I am not here" she nods taking notes "the cook could be hired when events will be hosted here" she says under her breath

I shrug not really knowing what kind of events I could host , I mean as much as I hate her , Josefina as a big impact on this community and I don't think her lapdogs will come to anything I host
"Yes that will be good" I say nonetheless.

We finish talking and she leave me telling me that she'll be back soon.

I do a little dance feeling triumphant "what are we celebrating" Sandro's voice makes me turn around with a yelp "what are you doing here ?" I say putting my hand on my chest dramatically , he walks to me and kiss me deeply "I'm happy to see you too Rose" I smack him on the chest "of course I am happy to see you" I put my hands around his neck and get on my tiptoes to kiss him again.