𝒩𝐼𝒩𝐸

YOU KNOW I HAD TO DOUBLE IT
HEHEHE
ENJOY !

Ommg the way I published this without editing because I was too tired anyway if you see any Andres or Matteo it's because they were the first names I come up for Aurelio but didn't liked it.

Fr now ENJOY !

It's been three weeks or so since we came here and I have to say that I'm bored , Aurelio and Alessandro have been closer but for me it's like I'm invisible

It's been three weeks or so since we came here and I have to say that I'm bored , Aurelio and Alessandro have been closer but for me it's like I'm invisible .
I'm scarred of going out I don't know why but I physically can't , I really don't feel comfortable in this city anymore and I wanna go back with my son to our home so bad .
But I can see how much he enjoys himself since meeting his father , I haven't seen him so happy for a long time .
I sigh and get out of the bed , I do my little morning routine before coming down the stairs I hear some noise in the kitchen when I enter I see Maria who's cooking .

Maria was always nice to me but seeing her bring me back to reality real quick did Alessandro told everyone about andres ? I mean it would make sense but shouldn't he ask me first , I don't think I want all his family member to know for now I have the right to right ?

"Mi hija is it me or are you even more beautiful" she come and take me by surprise in a hug "I missed you so much Omarosa" she cradle my face squeezing my cheek "how have you been hijita"
"I am fine Maria" I mumble , she smiles and give me a fat kiss on my cheek before returning behind the stove .
"So hum what are you doing here" I say but whisper it actually , I don't want to upset her

"What I can't come and see you when it's been nearly 6 years , I see you haven't missed me"
"No i-it's not that I-I..." "so you know about .." she smiles again and I don't know how but Maria's smiles are always reassuring , she feels like a mom .

"I came because I was worried about Alessandro , sometimes he can go without eating for a long time if he doesn't come to my home , you know how obsessed he is with work anyway I came and saw a little boy who looked like my little Alessandro when he was young" she said with tears in her eyes and then she hugs me again "he told me everything I am so happy that you're back in his life mi hija and that little boy is just a blessing in our life so thank you"

A tear slide on my cheek I don't even know why but some of my nervousness evaporate, she really is the best .
"From the bit I saw you did a amazing job Omarosa I'm proud of you" she wipes my tears with her thumb "thank you" I needed to hear that .

The sound of the door close pull me out of my trance and I quickly wipe my tears "mommy !" He runs and jumps in my arms "hey little prince" I give him a little peck on his nose "where were you ?"
"We went to buy some groceries, granny Maria made daddy scared" he whispers the last part and giggles
"I heard what you said buddy" Alessandro come in and ruffle his hair , his eyes falls on me and he frown "You cried" he says it more as a statement than a question I don't answer him and turns away from him .