Chapter 33

Here's an extra extra long chapter for you. 1850 words!!! The longest I've written!!

I was free and generous so I'm gonna upload this and Mellissa's diary. Enjoy and comment!!

___________________________

Chapter thirty-three

I felt a heavy weight on my stomach. I tried to push it away but it wouldn’t budge. I slowly fluttered my eyes open and saw Shane sitting on my stomach.

“What are you doing?” I asked while blinking. My vision was hazy.

“Get up! It’s Mornin’. Benny’s makin pancakes,” Shane said jumping on my stomach.

I groaned in pain and asked, “Is it morning?”

“Yes,” he said and poked my shoulder. When did I fall asleep? The last memory I had was sleeping on Ben’s lap and watching the movie. Oh crap! I fell asleep on his lap. I looked around and saw that I was in his room.

“Where did you sleep?’ I asked him.

“In Benny’s pawents room” he told me.

“Where did Benny sleep?” I asked.

“With us,” Shane smiled and tugged on my hand.

I sighed and got up. I found his bathroom and brushed my teeth with my pink toothbrush. I guess Ben must have taken it out from my bag and put it there.

I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen. I saw Ben cutting up pancakes into tiny squares for Holly and the twins.

“Look who is up,” Ben smiled as he saw me.

“What’s the time?” I asked him and ran my fingers through my hair.

“11 AM,” he told me.

“Damn! I’m sorry,” I apologized, “Do you need any help?”

“I’m an expert at these things,” he grinned, “I don’t need your help.”

“If you say so,” I mumbled and sat down on the table.

Shane poked the pancake square with a fork and put it in his mouth. “See, I eatin on ma own,” Shane said and giggled.

“Good for you,” I smiled. I saw Holly and Shania eating the same way.

“How many do you want?” Ben asked me.

“Two would do fine,” I told him. He nodded and got back to the stove.

He returned five minutes later and placed the perfectly round pancakes on my plate. I grabbed some maple syrup from the table and poured it over the pancakes.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” I asked him.

He nodded and put 5 pancakes on his plate.

“I’m sorry for sleeping on you,” I muttered, embarrassed, and stuffed my mouth with pancakes.

He chuckled and said, “It’s all right, I didn’t mind.”

I swallowed the pancake and said “no, it was wrong of me. You’re allowed to push me off next time”.

He smiled and ate his pancakes. With a mouthful, he said, “next time I’m letting you sleep on my lap.”

“But it’s awkward,” I whined.

He chuckled and said, “You look cute when you’re asleep.”

I rolled my eyes and said, “That’s stupid.” I being cute when asleep was impossible to believe.