Chapter 20

• Dedicated to Vishaka Chakrapani

Hey guys! I posted this chapter from Vishaka'scomputer in India so THANK YOU xD

Anyway here is chappy 20 hope you guys like it! Oh and if you can check out my book trailers  on youtube. There are 2 (and there are more or less the same lol) trailers. go to youtube.come/SkyeJayneWriter and the videos should be there or just youtube search "never ending change book trailer" And it should come up! lol 

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty

I splashed my face with water again. I looked at my now red eyes. I feel so cheated on. He said that he didn’t like Sabrina anymore. He said that he wanted to get over her. Why did he do that? Why is he enjoying the pleasures she was giving him?

Most of all, why am I crying? It’s his life, he’s allowed to do as he pleases. If Sabrina pleases him, he should be with her.

Why can’t he realize that she’ll just break his heart again?

I splashed more water on my face and wiped it with a tissue. I needed to be strong. Let him make his own mistakes. He’s obviously not going to choose plain me over beautiful her.

I took one last look at myself. Satisfied at how my eyes didn’t look as red as few minutes ago, I headed out the washroom.

I saw Benjamin stood outside the door, leaning against the locker, pretending as if nothing happened. “Why do you girls take so long?” he asked, with a tiny smile.

“Sorry,” I said giving him a small smile.

We walked towards the class.

“So you’re coming on Friday, right?” he asked.

“I’ll think about it,” I said. I shouldn’t go. Sabrina’s gonna be there. She’ll probably rub it in my face that she’s back with Benjamin.

“Please?” he asked in an adorable voice, “You’re the reason Rocky wants this party.”

“Me?” I asked, confused.

“Yeah, he wants to be friends with you so he’s doing it via party” he explained and then chuckled.

“I’ll really think about it,” I said and shuddered. Rocky is such a player that it freaks me out.

“He’s really not that bad,” Ben said, “He’s a great friend.”

“I’ll come if you promise he won’t try hitting on me,” I said.

“Don’t worry,” he chuckled, “he’s not into you in that way.”

“I guess,” I shrugged.

Benjamin’s party is only a few minutes away and I still can’t find anything to wear. I scanned my closet thoroughly and finally settled on a dress that Benjamin may like. The dress was a red strapless dress that reached my knees. I curled the edges of my hair earlier to give it a ‘party’ look. Benjamin stopped by earlier and dropped Holly off. The kids watching were movies now. I applied some mascara and eye-liner and I’m ready to go….

… only my date isn’t here yet.

The doorbell rang and I raced down to open it. Only to find that dad had reached there before me and to see Peter at our doorstep.

“You ready to go?” Peter asked me, once I went out the door.

“Where are you going?” Dad asked me.

“Benjamin’s party...” I said, slowly.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were going?” dad asked.

“I thought I already did,” I said, nervously, “I’m sorry.”

“I want you back before midnight,” Dad said and let me go out the door.

“I love you,” I said. I kissed his cheek and pulled Peter away from my house.

Once we were closer to Sabrina’s house, Peter asked, “Is your dad strict?”

“Depends,” I shrugged, “I’m gonna get a lecture when I get home.”

“Good thing I dropped off the drinks first, before picking you up,” he chuckled.

“Drinks? As in Alcohol?” I asked, curiously.

“Yup and some Coke and stuff, too,” he grinned.

“I’ll take the Coke then,” I sighed.

“Aww, come on, babe,” he said and put his arms around my shoulders and said, “Smirnoff is my best friend.”

I gave him a tiny glare while saying, “First of all, Smirnoff is my worst nightmare. Second of all, don’t call me babe.”

“Fine then,” he pouted, “I’m not going to tell you that you look sexy in that dress.”

I blushed and grinned, “You’re allowed to say that.”

Once we were a couple of steps away from Ben’s house, Peter commented, “Sabrina lives between you and Benjamin?”

“She does,” I replied.

“You have my condolences,” he chuckled.

“Thanks,” I laughed quietly.

Peter went up to the front door of Ben’s house and rang the bell. The door swung open, revealing college students partying. “Whenever you’re ready, babe,” Peter held out his hand and winked.

I grinned and said “Let’s do this.”

 _______________________________________________________________________

So what do you think?? They're going to a parrrtyy!! Whoop whoop!! lol

Sabrina and Ben kissed ... and he liked it!! Anyone has plans to kill him? Why would you kill him? He's so hot!!! lol

I would liked to be surprised with tonnes of comments ... the ones that threaten my life are also welcome lol

so 

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Fb-Share!!!

Fb-like!!!

re-tweet!!

ox