Chapter 42

Chapter forty-two

“Hey!” Rocky and Daniel exclaimed.

“Hi, what are you doing here?” I asked confused.

“We’re here to see you!” Daniel exclaimed and came inside.

Rocky followed him. “What were you two kids doing before we came?” he asked.

“Just talking,” I told him.

“Then why are you two holding hands?” Daniel asked.

“Just because this is the Presidential Suite, it doesn’t mean that you should hold hands, make out and see each other naked,” Rocky smirked.

I let go of Bens hand and said, “We didn’t do anything,” trying to shift the topic.

“Yeah, shut up,” Ben stated and stood beside the mini-fridge.

“Can I get a hug?” Daniel asked me.

“Why?” I asked confused.

“Because I want one,” he stated.

“Sure,” I shrugged and hugged him. The hug was oddly comforting.

“Feel better?” he whispered.

I nodded and said, “A little, thanks.”

“No problem,” he whispered and let go of me. He smiled and sat on the bed.

“Can I have a hug too?” Rocky asked.

“Why?” I asked him confused.

“How does Danny get one and I don’t?” Rocky asked and did a tiny pout. He didn’t look as cute as Daniel when he did it, but I smiled anyway.

“Fine,” I smiled and hugged him.

After the short hug, he said, “I got you something.”

Daniel cleared his throat and said, “We got you something”.

“What did you get me?” I asked them surprised.

“Chocolates,” Rocky said in excitement and produced a box of Fererro Rocher, the one with dozen pieces.

“You didn’t have to get me this!” I exclaimed in happiness.

“We wanted to,” Rocky said and sent a wink at Ben.

“Is it from all three of you?” I asked him.

“Well, Ben would kill us if we said that it was his idea and he’s the one who insisted on us buying this, so I’ll say it was all three of our ideas,” Rocky grinned.

“Umm,” I didn’t know what to say to that. I turned to Ben and gave him a grateful smile. “Thank you. I love chocolates.”

“You’re welcome,” he smiled.

There was another knock at the door. Why are so many people coming here?

I walked towards the door and then turned around to see Ben. He gave me a reassuring smile. Feeling safer, I opened the door.

Yasmine ran in and hugged me. “I’m so glad you’re safe,” she breathed and hugged me tight.

I pulled away and saw Ryan and Peter near the door. “How did you find out?” I asked her.

“Ryan told me,” she said.

I looked and Ryan and gave him a questioning look. “Dan told me,” Ryan quickly said, realising that I didn’t want them to find out.