Chapter 52

I'm sorry! I suffer from writers block! And stuff has been happening in my life.. so yeah.. here's the SECOND LAST chapter.. one more chapter and end of this story *sniffs*

Chapter 52

Sooner than I knew it, it was Friday which meant that Ben’s exams were over. I waited impatiently by my cell phone on the couch. I waited for him to call me so that we can spend time together. I don’t know if he would ask me out now or later but that didn’t matter. I just wanted to spend time with him.

The door bell rang. I immediately ran towards it and opened the door with a smile on my face.

"Ben! Hey!" I said as I waited for him to come in.

He walked in. "If Rocky and Dan ring the door, don't let them in," Ben warned.

I chuckled and asked, "Why?"

"They want to hang out with you. I don't feel like sharing you right now," he smiled.

"Why? Did you have something special planned?" I asked hoping that he would ask me out.

He laughed and said, "I'm not popping the question yet. I'll ask you when you least expect it."

I pulled him to the sofa and sat him. I sat down really close to him and said, "Are you sure? I have a feeling that you're just stalling for time because you don't know how to ask me out."

He scoffed, in a joking way, and said, "It’s all a part of my plan. I know exactly how to ask you out."

"Will you please be my boyfriend, Ben?" I asked.

"Let me think about it," he joked.

"Come on! I was asking you out! I am the most patient girl in this family but you're making me so impatient!" I exclaimed.

"Good," he grinned.

He leaned in to kiss me, but I leaned back and said, "You have to wait too. No kissing me till I'm your girlfriend."

He groaned.

The door bell rang. "I'll get it!" I told him.

I opened the door and saw Rocky and Daniel. "Is Ben here?" Daniel asked.

"Do I get no 'hello'?" I asked them.

"Hi! Now tell us where Ben is," Rocky urged.

I opened the door and let them in. "In the TV room," I sighed.

They went to the TV room and sat next to Ben. As soon as Ben saw me, he said, "I thought I told you not to do this!"

"I felt like not listening to you," I chuckled and stuck my tongue out.

"Aww!" Rocky cooed, "You guys are already fighting!"

"No, we're not. We're just having a disagreement," Ben told them.

Daniel chuckled and asked, "About what? Where your next date should be?"

Rocky turned to me and said, "by the way, let the guy decide. You should just go with the flow!"

I rolled my eyes and said, "The 'guy' hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend."

"What?" Daniel asked me in shock.

Ben groaned and told me, "This is why I told you not to let them in."

"So that they can be on my side of this 'argument'? I'm glad I let them in." I told Ben.

"We should have bought popcorn!" Daniel sighed.

Ben stood up and walked up to me. "Fine, I'll go out with you," he muttered.