Chapter 45

Sorry for the delay! Hope you guys like this chapter. It has more Peter in it ;)

Chapter forty-five

As I was getting dressed for school, I saw Peter's car in my drive way. He was standing outside his white Nissan car. I quickly rushed downstairs and opened the front door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I walked towards him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to carpool with me," he said. He seemed unsure about my reply.

"Since when did you start caring about the environment?" I chuckled.

"Since I didn't want to go to school alone," he smiled.

"Why? Ryan and Yasmine are not going to come?" I asked him.

"They're going to bunk to go on a date," he rolled his eyes, "please don't leave me alone."

I sighed and said, "all right, I'll come to give you company." He beamed. "I was going to come to school anyway, you didn't have to come here," I chuckled.

"Well I came, so get dressed quick," he said.

"You can come in if you want, it's hot out here," I told him. He nodded and followed me inside my house.

I led him to my bedroom and instructed him to sit on my bed while I changed in the bathroom. "Can I look through your drawers?" Peter yelled.

"Of course not!" I yelled back at him while I was putting my jeans on.

"Well come out fast! I'm bored!" He said, he stretched the word 'bored'.

"One more minute!" I exclaimed and quickly brushed my hair. I tied it in a loose ponytail and walked out of the bathroom.

As soon as I stepped out, he whistled. "What?" I chuckled, "I'm only wearing a t-shirt and jeans."

"I was whistling because you finally came out" he said.

"Finally? I was in there for 5 minutes! You're so impatient," I shook my head.

"Are you ready or do you have more things to do?" He asked impatiently.

"I'm done, I just need to pack my bag. What do we need to take?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just a notebook and a pen," he shrugged.

My school bag was lying near my bed so I took it and said, "let's go."

"Did you pack it?" He asked.

I shrugged and said, "I'm sure there might be a notebook and a pen in here somewhere."

"Good enough for me," he smiled, "let's go."

We walked down the stairs and towards the front door.

Dad passed by the front door and saw us. "Are you both going together to school?" He asked us.

"Yup," I smiled.

"Good," he smiled at Peter.

"Let's go," I told Peter and pulled him out of the house.

We drove to school in Peter's car. On the way there, we listened to Breaking Benjamin. And of course, he kept pulling my leg. He kept saying that I loved them because the lead singer's name is Benjamin and I loved all things with the name "Ben" in it.

We reached school and hurried to the main hall room. We were told that our class had to meet there. We found a seat at the back of the room and watched people walk in.