Chapter 15

Hola guys!!

I wanted to thank you'll for reading my story!

I wanted to dedicate this chapter to people but I'm not sure who to 'tag' so who ever comments first gets a dedication!

HammyUK (For commenting within the first 5 minutes of me uploading!

KatheRiNe7 (For supporting my story!)

xXxGleek_For_LifexXx (for being my number one fan :D)

So whichever one of them comments 1st gets a dedication in this chapter. Whoever comments first on this chapter gets a dedication for the next one! Alright on with the story :)

And read the authors note at the end!

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 15

While walking from the football field to the canteen where Yasmine and Peter were, Ryan explained everything to me. ‘Everything’ included the way he was going to behave, the way I was going to have to behave and finally the way his plan was gonna be successful.

“Can’t you just talk to her,” I asked, “without me getting involved?”

“No,” he said and put his hands on mine.

“I want to let you know that I think you’re weird,” I said.

He grinned and said, “That’s why you love me.”

I sighed and said, “You owe me big time.”

The next week at school was weird. Especially with the weird looks I got from Yasmine and Peter. I forgot to include the daggers I got from Sabrina. So far, I have successfully managed to escape Sabrina. I didn’t need her right now.

“We need to talk,” I told Ryan, “I don’t know if I can do this any longer.”

“Why not?” he asked.

“It’s weird!” I exclaimed.

“What’s weird?” I heard Mr. Sanchez ask. He was, no doubt, picking on us.

“Huh?” I asked.

“What’s weird about, Mr. Gates?” he asked again.

“Oh nothing’s weird about him,” I said cheesily. I heard a couple of awws.

“Then what were you two discussing?” he asked and stood next to our desks.

I said, “It’s kinda personal,” while Ryan said, “our next date.” Ryan said that while looking at Yasmine. I earned a glare from her.

“Well maybe the two of you would like to discuss your date in detention later?” Mr. Sanchez said.

“Anywhere with her,” he grinned at me and glanced at Yasmine.

I sighed and stared at my textbook.

“I think it’s working,” he whispered.

“Us getting detention?” I asked him, furious, “It worked for sure.”

“No, not that,” he said and smiled at me, “I think it’s working on Yasmine.”

“Good for you,” I said, “and bad for me.”

“Don’t be like that,” he said rubbed my shoulders with his hand, “it’ll all be worth it at the end.”

“You owe me a large pepperoni pizza,” I muttered.

“Anything for a good friend,” he said and gave me a genuine smile.

I sighed and got back to listening to Mr. Sanchez – who was pretty close to giving me detention, for more than just today.