Chapter 6

Here's Chapter six

I added the song because it was funny and cool and cute :)

Read the part at the end of the story.

________________________________________________________________________________

Today was the community party. I had informed dad about it long ago and he had agreed to take us. We could make new friends. I could use new friends. Ryan and Peter were all right but other than them, I had no one else.

I stared into my closet filled with clothes but there was nothing to wear. In the end, I chose a black cotton strapless dress. It had a sweetheart neckline and it reached above my knees. It was summer here so my choice wasn’t bad. The dress was a gift from one of my dad’s colleagues. They would gift me things sometimes.

I went to the twins’ room. Shane wore a blue t-shirt with his black jeans. Shania wore a pink dress with frills at the bottom. “You look like supermodels!” I exclaimed.

“You look pweety too,” Shania said and gave me a hug.

“Thanks, sweetie,” I told her and squeezed her. “Who helped you dress?” I asked.

“I did, all by myself,” she grinned.

“Liar!” Shane yelled, “Dada helped us both.”

Now that was shocking. I don’t even remember the last time dad offered to get them dressed. He called it ‘women’s area’. “Can you ask dada to comb your hair?” I asked him. He smiled, took his comb and left to find dad.

I grabbed a comb from the dressing table and started combing Shania’s hair. I could tell that the combing relaxed her. It always did. “Are you excited?” I asked.

“Yeah!” she said, “Dada says we’ll make new fwends!”

“Daddy told me that too,” I smiled. I could use new friends.

After I tied her hair in a high ponytail she ran downstairs. I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn’t really do much to my face, just eyeliner. I ran my fingers through my brown hair and gave myself one last look before heading downstairs.

“Baby girl, you look amazing,” dad said.

I blushed and whined, “Dad, stop it”.

“I think I’m gonna have to stick by you the entire night,” dad said, “To make sure that no boy tries to steal you.”

“Dad, no boy’s going to look at me,” I said and grabbed my black pumps and headed towards the car.

“I don’t want to be taken by surprise later,” he said while putting the twins in the back seat and then I sat next to them.

“Trust me dad you won’t,” I sighed. I’ve never really had a boyfriend before. Why should I be so sure that I’ll get one now? Besides, Benjamin is off limits.

We arrived at the venue. To say it was beautiful would be an understatement. This hall had four outdoor Gazebos, huge buffet spreads, beautiful lighting. In all, it looked like a magic castle.

“Amazing,” I breathed.

“I’m going to mingle,” Dad said, “take care of these two.”

“I won’t let them out of my sight,” I said.

“Let them run around if they want,” dad said and walked away.

“What do you want to do?” I asked them.

“I wanna see the entire place,” Shania said.

“All right,” I said and held their hand, “let’s go.”

We walked around the location. The people here looked rich. Even though they wore informal clothes, it was visible that they were rich. There was an aura of class around them. Some sent us a smile while the others ignored us.

I saw Benjamin McKenzie walking towards us. I smiled at him and he did the same for me. His smile signalled the butterflies in my stomach to start fluttering. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Yesh ... I am aware that it was very short. And I'm so sorry! So community party *winks* this was almost like a sneak peak into what's gonna happen in the future chapters. You may like chapter seven too :) 

I think I'm gonna try this thing. 

And to help you guys out I'll vote for it myself so I need 9 more votes lol

DONT FORGET TO

VOTEE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!

FACEBOOK LIKE!!!!

RE-TWEET!!!

ox 

SkylerJ