Chapter 16

Hey guys! Long time no see! I know this chapter is kinda short but I hope you like it! I gave myself virtual hi-fives while re-reading it lol.

This chapter is dedicated to Write4Life15because she commented on my chapter first. I didn't get a lot of comments in my last chapter :(

Oh and don't forget to read my note at the end to know how you can get a dedication!

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16

A light smile played across his lips as his sparkling eyes found mine. I smiled at him too.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him curiously.

“I’m helping out Mr. Sanchez for the student-teacher day,” he said simply and sat next to me.

“Oh thank God it’s you and not some other nerd in our class,” Yasmine explained.

“Thank you?” Ben said unsure.

“I was saying it for my benefit. I can’t stand those seniors with the glasses who always pick on the less intelligent ones,” Yasmine complained.

“Good to know,” Ben chuckled, “You’re friends with Peter right?”

“I know him,” she nodded.

“Where is he? He owes my friend 40 bucks” he said.

Yasmine chuckled and said, “Well, he’s hiding from you.”

Ben chuckled and said, “Tell him we’ll look for him.”

“Sure,” Yasmine smiled.

I saw Ryan walking towards us.

“Hey, Benjamin,” he said and held out his hand for Ben to shake. He gave me a look and shook his hand.

“Hey, Ryan,” Ben said to Ryan and then asked me, “I didn’t know you two were friends.”

“They’re more that just friends,” I heard Yasmine whisper with venom.

“You have a boyfriend and didn’t tell me?” Ben askedme with hurt written all over his voice.

“It’s just that,” I started and looked at Ryan and said, “We didn’t tell a lot of people.”

“But you’ll have been roaming around and touching each other whenever you had the chance,” Yasmine pointed out.

“If you didn’t want to tell me,” Ben said, “You should have just said so.”

“I’m sorry,” I said, “I swear I’ll explain everything later.” I didn’t want him to be upset with me. I needed him in my life. My attraction towards him now was stronger than ever.

“So you used to date Sabrina too?” Ben asked, anger lingering in his voice.

“I did,” Ryan nodded.

“But why would you do that?” Ben asked now completely angry, “I thought everyone knew we were going out.”

“Everyone heard about how you cheated on her too,” Ryan said, his voice calm but something told me that he wasn’t.

“I never cheated on her. She’s the one who always did the cheating,” Ben said while talking deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself down.

“She came crying to me!” Ryan yelled.

“She probably faked it!” Ben yelled.

“Is that why you went out with her, Ryan?” I asked quietly.

“No,” he said now looking at me, “I was using her to get over someone I have a crush on.”

“And now you’re with your crush,” Yasmine said in mock delight, “now you have a happy ending.”

“No,” Ryan turned towards her, “I still don’t have you.”

“Me?” Yasmine asked taken back.

Ben just looked confused.

“Yeah, you!” Ryan said, “Do you know how difficult it is to be around you and not tell you every day that you’re beautiful?”

“Why were you trying to get over me?” Yasmine asked, “I didn’t fit your needs?”

“You did Yasmine! You did, you don’t even like me back,” Ryan said lowering his voice at the end.

“I do like you back,” she whispered, “I hated it when you went out with other girls.”

“I noticed,” I scoffed.

They turned to me and glared. “Privacy?” Ryan asked.

“Sure,” I said and walked away from the table with Ben.

 _________________________________________________________

So what do you think?

Yasmine likes Ryan!!

Ryan and Ben almost had a dog fight there ..woof woof ;) [its kinda like meow lol]

Oh and did anybody notice how Ben still liked Sabrina?

OK so if you want a dedication for the next chapter all you have to do is predict what is going to happen in the next chapter!

Ben walks away with Stacey so what's going to happen with them?

I have HUGE plans for the next chapter and I assure you that.

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!

BECOME A FAN!!!

FB-LIKE!!!

RE-TWEET!!!

TELL YOUR MAMA!! what?? lol

ox

Skyler

~Writing Tales of Love and Heartbreak ♥ ~