Chapter 38

I'm sure all of you want to know what I will do with knife *laughs*. Ok read on. But a quick recap first:

Chapter thirty-eight

He sat on the bed and looked at me. I didn’t want to look him in the eye so I looked at my feet, my feet that were handcuffed.

Shane released me and sat next to Holly.But before Shane could go, I whispered in Shane’s ear, “Make sure he doesn’t do anything to Holly, okay? You need to protect her.” He nodded and kissed my cheek.

“Look at me,” he instructed.

I looked at his chest and he said, “This is how it is going to work. You are going to dial his number and then give me back the phone. I am going to say some things and give the phone back to you. You’re going to talk to him for a minute and then give me back the phone. I make a deal with your father. When completes his end of the deal, you are free to go.”

I nodded. “Good,” he said and handed me the silver Nokia phone. I typed dad’s phone number and gave him back the phone. I waited patiently, wondering what dad was doing at this moment. “Hello, Gary,” he said calmly.

I heard muffled yelling. He smirked and said, “Your children are awake. I bet you want to talk to them and make sure they are okay.” The man who was at the door earlier walked towards me and held both my hands together, behind my back, so that I couldn’t move it much.

He gave me the phone. “Dad?” I asked unsure, the phone balanced was between my cheek and my shoulder.

“Stace? Princess, are you all right?” dad asked concerned.

“I don’t like it here,” I whimpered honestly.

“Honey,” he sighed, “I’m going to get you all out of there, okay? I’m going to try my best.”

I nodded and asked, “Why am I here, daddy?”

“Remember that movie deal I was telling you about? It’s something like that. I’ll explain when you guys are here, okay?”

“I don’t wanna be here. They’re not nice to us,” I told him, trying to control my tears. My eyes flashed at the man in front of me. He started gingerly playing with his knife. He poked the tip of the knife and waved his hand, a motion that meant that he got pricked by the knife.

“Tell him what I’m going to do to you,” he told me as he came closer towards me, the knife still in hand.

“Daddy, he says he’s going to do something to me,” I told him scared.

“Did they do anything to Shane and Holly?” he quickly asked.

“No, they’re safe. We’re safe. I just don’t like the vibes this place gives,” I told him. This made the man in front of me smile in satisfaction. Almost as if he wanted me to be uncomfortable here.

He put his palm on my left bare leg and rubbed up and down it. I tried to pull my leg away but he caught it. “Tell him,” the guy taunted and moaned so that I could hear him.

“Dad, his hand is on my leg. He’s moving his hand and down on my leg,” I told dad.

“What? Tell him to stop!” dad yelled angrily.

“I don’t think he will,” I said afraid.

He grinned and held his knife in one hand and held my leg with the other. “He has a knife,” I told dad.

“He said he wouldn’t hurt you. That Bastard!” dad exclaimed.

“The knife is on my leg,” I told him. The knife grazed my skin at first. The knife was cold and didn’t do much. He ran the knife over my leg the second time, increasing the pressure, this time it pricked a bit. I tried to move my hands so that I could take the knife away from him, but I couldn’t.

“Dad, tell him not to do this,” I said in defeat. I was unsure at what these people were trying to achieve.

“What are you doing?” Shane asked us.

“Nothing, little boy. I’m drawing,” he said and continued running the knife up and down my leg. He increased the pressure, causing it to cut my skin. I could see the blood fighting to come out of my skin.

“Dad, he cut my skin. It’s bleeding,” I panicked, “It’s bleeding. It hurts, it hurts so much, daddy. Tell him to stop it, please!”

“Give him the phone, I’ll tell him to stop,” dad reassured me.

I nodded and told the guy, “Dad wants to talk to you.”

The guy grinned and snatched the phone away from me. The knife was still on my leg, the pressure was still there, the blood was still coming out.

“Yes, Gary?” he asked patiently. There were loud voices, dad’s loud voice. He increased the pressure on the knife, causing me to gasp, and said, “Do you want to yell at me when I’m causing harm to your daughter? Besides, she shouldn’t have worn shorts yesterday. Poor her, I’m creating scar on her sexy bare legs now.” He sighed and said, “Fine, I’ll stop. But you have to do something too. Don’t sign the contract.”

He removed the knife my left leg and started grazing my right leg. He all of a sudden increased the pressure of the knife cause blood to pour out, more than my left leg. I could smell my blood. “No, there is no other way to settle this,” the guy said stubbornly.

“Stop! Please!” I gasped and pleaded with him.

He smiled a sly smile and said into the phone, “Do you hear that? Your daughter is begging me to stop. I can smell her blood too. If I was a cannibal, I would definitely lick the blood out from her legs.”

I shuddered and swallowed back what was threatening to vomit out. “All right, I’ll stop,” he said a removed the knife and put it on the bed next to him. I let out a tiny breath of relief, only a tiny one. “This is what you need to do. You will walk into that boardroom and refuse to sign it. Say the project isn’t worth it. Convince them that it is a fail and walk out. I have my spies there so I will find out about it. Once that is done, I’ll let the three of them go.”

“Good, I’ll check back on you later,” he said and hung up.

The man, who was holding me, let go off me and walked away without a single glance. The man in front of me grinned, as if he accomplished something. “What?” I asked, my voice came out as a whisper.

“Nothing,” he replied, “I’m going to put you to sleep now.”

I nodded and went back into a sleeping position.

“Aren’t you going to ask me how I’m gonna put you to sleep?” he taunted.

“How?” I asked. I didn’t have anything in me to fight this monster.

“Sleeping gas. It’ll put you right to sleep,” he chuckled and walked out.

My leg was still stinging. Shane crawled over and looked at me concerned. “What happened? What they doin?” he asked.

“Nothing,” I said giving a tiny smile, “let’s go to sleep, okay? I’m tired.”

“Buh what were they doin?” he asked.

“Nothing, we were talking to dad and asking him to pick us up soon,” I told him and closed my eyes. I was so exhausted, it was as if all the energy was sucked out of me.

“Okay,” he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled a little, only little, and drifted into sleep. 

___________________________________________________________________

Love me or hate me say what you want about me but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to me if you seek amy. lol

But leave your thoughts. What do you want me to do in the next chapter? I want comments and votes and stuff. No one gives me those anymore. Me sad. But me no gonna stop writing. lol

Take Care

ox

Skye <3