Chapter 11

So Hey!!! It's my half birthday so happy half birthday to mee :D

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter eleven of Never Ending Change:

I’m surprised I got sleep last night from all the noises from Sabrina’s room. It’s a bit weird that I could actually hear them. She shouldn’t do this. It’s unfair to both Ryan and Benjamin. She probably sleeps with both of them too. I’m gonna go talk to her.

Five minutes later, I’m in my shorts and a simple white tee – something I threw on quickly and ran to her house. I knocked on Sabrina’s door. Her mother opened the door. “Umm hey, Mrs. Blossom,” I started, “is Sabrina here?”

“She’s upstairs,” Mrs. Blossom sighed and opened the door so that I could go in.

I really had no idea where her room is so I just climbed up the stairs.

“What are you doing here?” I heard Sabrina ask. I turned around to see her in only a shirt. I would put my money on Benjamin’s shirt.

“I need to talk to you,” I told her after gathering up my courage.

“About what?” she asked.

“Ryan and Benjamin,” I said, “You can’t be with both of them. You have to choose.”

“Oh and let me guess,” she said sarcastically, “I should choose Ryan so that you can have Benjie all to yourself.”

“It’s not fair to Ryan either!” I said.

“Listen, girl, unless you want the entire school to find out about your mother you better keep your mouth shut,” she threatened.

“I won’t tell him but you better tell Benjamin that you’re cheating on him soon,” I said.

I heard the door creak. Benjamin came out from the room we were in front of. “What were you saying?” he asked me.

“Baby, she’s just lost,” Sabrina said and put her arms around his waist.

“Stacey, what were you saying?” he asked me.

I can’t tell him, can I? Sabrina’s blackmailing me. I felt so helpless right now.

“Stacey, leave,” Sabrina said coldly.

Benjamin slowly pushed Sabrina lightly away from him and walked towards me. “Is she cheating on me?” he asked.

“I can’t say,” I mumbled and looked at my toes. I took a slight peak at Sabrina. She was smirking.

“Sabrina, are you?” Benjamin asked her frustrated.

“Baby, you know I love you right,” Sabrina coo-ed.

“That’s what you said the last time!” Benjamin yelled and banged the wall.

“I’m sorry,” she cringed and started walking towards him.

“Stay away from me, all right,” Benjamin said and walked away from us, “we’re through.”

“Baby, come back,” Sabrina said. He just shook his head, gave me a betrayed look and left.

Sabrina turned to me and glared, “You’re going to wish you were dead.”

“It’s not my fault,” I said and went downstairs.

I walked towards Benjamin’s house and saw him sitting on his front porch with his head in his hands. As soon as he heard my footsteps he lifted his head up. “What are you doing here?” he asked. He didn’t sound too happy.