Chapter 9

I took time out of my BUSY (like SH!T BUSY) schedule to give you this chapter so please comment and vote on it!!

Also the comments that cracked me up the most on the last chapter was SalvatoreChick. xXxTwilightxXx, I hope you're happy I'm uploading!!

Read the message at the end too ok?

________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter nine of NEVER ENDING CHANGE:

It was a school day again. Have I mentioned how much I despised school? I mean, a week has passed and I don’t have a friend I could call my ‘BFF’. I went about my normal duties, which consisted of dropping the twins off at their baby sitters and then went to school.

I sat in Mr. Sanchez’s class. His really boring, lulling me gently to sleep, kind of class. “So I’m giving you the rest of this class to prepare an oral presentation on the topic,” Mr. Sanchez said.

“Damn it!” Ryan groaned.

“Prepare it with one other person,” Mr. Sanchez continued.

“Awesome!” Ryan exclaimed, “You’re smart right?”

“Yeah, kinda,” I chuckled.

“However,” Mr. Sanchez said, interrupting our happy moment, “I will pick your partners.”

This time the entire class groaned. “Maybe we can still be together” I added.

“Ryan, you’re with Landon,” Mr. Sanchez said. Ryan groaned and sat in front. Mr. Sanchez called out other pairs and then said, “Yasmine Hamdy, you can sit with the new girl, Stacey.”

She smiled and sat next to me, “Hey, I’m Yasmine.”

“I’m Stacey,” I smiled and looked at her. She had black wavy (almost curly) hair, light blue eyes, thin nose and pale white skin, she was really beautiful. She had something exotic and foreign to her.

“Have you done this topic before?” she asked in an accent that was definitely foreign.

“I think I must have read it once,” I said and then I asked her, “Are you from here?”

“No,” she chuckled, “My family moved here last year from Dubai.”

“Oh Dubai,” I exclaimed, “That’s an Arab country right?”

“Yeah it is,” she chuckled.

“And you’re Muslim?” I asked.

“No, Christian,” she chuckled, “Does it matter?”

“No, sorry! I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“It’s all right,” she smiled, “you don’t have much friends here, do you?”

“No, just Ryan and his friend Peter,” I said.

“Well add me to that list,” she smiled, “I’d love to be your friend.”

I grinned and said, “That would be amazing.”

“Ms. Hamdy and Ms Davis,” Mr. Sanchez said, “I’m glad you two are getting along but could you do some work?”

“Sorry, Mr. Sanchez,” Yasmine said.

At lunch, I decided to sit with Yasmine since she invited me to sit with him. Peter came and sat with us.

“Hello Yasmine,” Peter said seductively.

“Dude, I’m not interested in you,” Yasmine said and stuck her tongue out.