Secretary Kim

Secretary Kim , What's my today's schedule ? The CEO of the company Bliss asked to his secretary as he majestically walked towards his room . His secretary hot trailed behind him carrying an iPad . The employees respectfully bowed their boss as he passes beside them . As usual he didn't mind them .

Sir , today you have a meeting with Mr Choi from Zion Co and you have a conference with marketing department. They both entered his cabin . He took his usual seat while the secretary stood there holding the iPad close to her .

If there is nothing else , I'll get going . She bowed respectfully before leaving the room . He responded by giving a nod .

She entered her cabin and started organising the financial documents which was kept on her desk .

It's been 6 months , Y/N , Kim Y/N , working here , Bliss , one of the most successful real estate company in South Korea with the young successful CEO , Kim Taehyung. He is well known famous for his success , looks and his cold character.  Everyone is head over heels for him , especially girls but he doesn't like them . He don't like any one of them . Not like he despise or hate them . Just he didn't give any time for relationship and all .

Secretary Kim , come to my office.
Yes sir . Y/N answered the call . She walked towards his room which is opposite to her office room . She knocked on the door twice before opening and entering to his room .

Today evening is the wedding reception of Mr Kwan . I want you to attend it with me . Taehyung said to her while working on his laptop.

Yes sir . She nodded while answering.

I will not be able to pick you up from your house as I don't know where your house is . I hope you will be able to come to my house . He said while looking at her . She nodded before mumbling a small
' yes ' .

You can go . She bowed respectfully before leaving the room.

5:30 pm

She was showering when she heard a knock on her door . She immediately turn off the tap and wrap the bathrobe around her body before stepping out of the bathroom. She opened her door to know who is the person knocked on her door . But there was none . Not even a single soul . She shrugged it off thinking it as some kids from the neighborhood trying to make fun of her by playing like this . But not before closing the door her eyes landed on the cardboard box , more precisely a gift box , in her doorstep. 

She slowly took the cardboard box before entering into her room . She closed the door behind her before placing the cardboard box in the nearby coffee table. She wondered whether to open it or not .

It's been 2 months she is receiving this type of gifts from someone more like her stalker . She assumes that someone must be a stalker .

She remembers the  first time when she received a flower bouquet of White Gardenia .