Hymn Of Death

A/N : It's been a long time since I wrote something from my own imagination so here we go.....

Warning ⚠️ : Explicit language !!
________________________________________

Let's run away . He said in low voice , looking at her . His eyes glistening with tears matching her's . She shook her head . He cupped her face in his hands . Pl-please Y/N . Run away with me .

We can't Taehyungiee . We can't .
Y/N shook her head . The tears falling down to her cheeks non stop .

N-no no . We can . He reassured her . Let's go , okay . He said pulling her hands to walk away from there . She pulled it back , shaking her head .

We can't Taehyung . She said facing backwards . He turned her around , facing him .

Please Y/N please . He said begging in front of her.

Taehyung be practical . They won't allow us to live together . They will kill us . She said nearly yelling at him in low voice so that no one would hear it .

Why you're asking me to be practical ? Can't you see they are separating us ? That's why I'm saying...... let's run away . He said his voice breaking time to time . Y/N let's go away from here . I can't live without you . I'll die if do this to me . He hugged her tightly . Y/N hugged him back , crying on his chest .

Even if we run away from here , they will find us . They will kill both of us . I can't let anything happen to you . Y/N said , crying on his chest . Both of them cried in each other's embrace . Embracing themselves in that time .

Y/N , didn't you finished changing ? A voice yelled from outside .

Y-yeah , just a minute . She said . She changed back her dress in the dressing room . Wiping the tears on her face , she looked back at him , who's looking down with his tearful eyes , Y/N walked outside the dressing room .

Kim Taehyung , the youngest child in the Kim Family . The family who rule the half portion of South Korea illegally . Night Walkers .

Min Y/N , the younger child in the Min Family . The family who rule the other half portion of South Korea , illegally . The Vipers .

Both the families are enemies from the ancestry . Mortal Enemies . Both of them are waiting for a chance to slit each other's throats . Waiting for a chance to destroy one another .

But no one knows how Taehyung and Y/N became close . Glancing at each other , once or twice after getting struck by puberty at the all-mafia-ball , slowly bloomed to love . A pure love . Even though both of them clearly knows , as clear as water , their love life won't be a pleasant one , still they continued to be in love . As they considered parting away from each other is same as death . They knew there will be a day where both of them had to break up but still it hurts . Still it hurts to see the love of his life marrying someone else other than him . Even though he is from a mafia family , he don't have any upper hand like his other family members . He wants to fight for his love life . For the first time in his life he wanted to be someone who has an upper hand in his mafia .

Y/N's marriage is fixed two weeks before unofficially and two days before officially because of some alliance . She practically begged in front her parents and brother to refrain from the marriage but no one give any hear . She told everything about her marriage to Taehyung with a secret phone both had . He insisted on running away from there but Y/N don't have any guts to do that . She is afraid of her and his parents . Whoever get them first will kill other party's child and there will a war between both of the Mafia . She don't want anything to happen to him or any innocent people who happens to be working as henchmen or guards . She don't want anyone's blood to flow because of her . As much it hurts her to leave him , betray him by marrying another man , she chose to do so .