Self Love

Y/N Miller , a Korean American girl who born and brought up in USA . Her mother is a Korean while her father is an American citizen . After her parents separation , her mother got Y/N's custody and she bring her  back to her mother's hometown , Seoul . Everything was very difficult for that teenager who don't clearly know her mother's native language . She studied little by little Korean as she is going to stay there . But she has difficulty in speaking the language fluently . But most of all , she was afraid of the judgmental eyes , as she don't have the fair skin type as Koreans . She has tanned skin with a lot of acne scars . She was bit insecure about her skin colour and her dark spots .

Her senior high school year was not something ecstatic . She only got one friend who is a social butterfly , who don't looked at her through the judgmental eyes . Y/N was glad that there was someone who wanted to befriend her .

Through her , she met him . Kim Taehyung . Her friend's family friend . Taehyung was her senior by 3 years . Y/N was more than happy when she get to know that Taehyung was also just like her friend . He didn't mind being friends with her . He didn't asked about why she has dark spots on her face or anything about the scars. He didn't recommended her to use facial products like others.   He was fine with everything she has .

Slowly their friendship bloomed into a pure love . Y/N was very much happy in finding a lover who loves her inner beauty more than the outer . Cute yet sexy dates . There wasn't a time he would allow her to feel insecure . But there was time she would felt insecure about her physical appearance whenever a good looking girl talks to him . It didn't bothered her till now , even when others used her appearance to degrade her but now , she felt insecured . It wasn't his or her fault but something stirred in her heart whenever other females talk with him . Even though she was insecure about herself in this love , she loved him as much he do .

It's been almost 5 years since they are in a relationship . Taehyung showered her with love and affection . They would skip classes to spend their time alone in the library . Or maybe in some cute cafes .

I love you , Y/N . Taehyung confessed once more , playing with her fingers . Y/N's back glued to his chest while she rested against his chest peacefully. 

I love you too .  She cooed in her soft voice . Both of them were in the near end corner of the library , spending their quality time all alone . The dark and thick books in the shelf  around them , shielding them from being seen by the librarian .

This didn't last when Taehyung suddenly stopped coming to their university . Y/N was devastated when she get to know Taehyung left the country to complete his studies in states . Again the insecurity complex hit her hard . She even doubted his love for her . What if everything he said was nothing ? Just bullshit . Crying and complaining herself for everything happened . Even if he wanted a break up , he could have confronted her manly , right ? But he choose to run away like a coward . She muttered in her mind .

But the truth was , Taehyung's parents got to know about his relationship with her.  That wasn't a pleasant moment for them .  They don't want their only child to be in love with someone who is in a low status comparing to them . He tried his best in staying here but nothing changed . What can a boy in his early twenties do ? Can he fight his own parents ?

Days , months and years passed soon . Within a blink of an eye , 6 years passed away . Y/N turned 25 this year . She have successfully became the young manager of a well known fashion designing company in South Korea . Now she is not that insecure girl who always worried about how others felt about her physical appearance . She became mentally and physically stable , loving herself in the process .