Sincerely Mine

Y/N

Every Sunday night is a movie date with my friends . Me and my gangs are a big fans of movies . So we would always spend our Sunday nights to watch the new movies on theatre . Even though we can download these movies and watch it on our house but theatre experience is something !!! With our over crazy friends .

If it is a horror movie then we don't have to say anything . Screaming , cursing , crying and every horror expression which we can appear on our face will be there to entertain us .

( It's a personal experience of mine , when we all went for a crime thriller ◉‿◉ )

I'm not a big fan of horror movies but if it's with my friends then I'm ready to go.  As we all know , horror movies with friends is actually a comedy movie .

So here I am waiting for my one friend to pick me up . Our houses are on the same side so we always go  there together .

Just then her car pulled near me , even though the car door and windows are close I can clearly hear the hip hop song playing inside. I get in the car murmuring a small hi . She reciprocated the same and we sang together the song which is playing .

After travelling for almost a 10 minutes we reached there . Some of my other friends were already waiting for us there and some friends were yet to come . We all chit chatted for some time while waiting for them .

When we all came , we went to get the tickets . There was little clash between us in getting tickets . Me and my some friends decided to go for a romantic movie while others decided for a comedy one . Majority was with them so we decided to get the tickets of the comedy one.  I was against the idea of comedy one because I heard the reviews that the movie is not much to our expectation.

Just as we all heard , the movie was not good . And much to my anger some middle aged drunken men were there to irritate us . They were sprouting nonsense and other things to humiliate us .

We don't wait for the movie to end . We all walked out spending some time in nearby 24 hrs convenient store , eating ramen in there .

We bid goodbye and me and my friend drove off to our houses.   Some time passed when we get to know her car's tire is punctured . So there was no choice but to walk to our way back home .

We talked about many things while walking in the night . Her current relationship , my past relationship , some girly gossips and many more things .

While walking , we saw one news channel from one of the opened window of one stranger's house .

Something about the serial killer ' V ' . It's been 2 months since that person started his / her serial slaughtering . The police has been working day and night to find out the real culprit . But nothing more than the letter 'V' on the photos of the victims in some dark alleys .

What do you think about V ? She asked without looking at me .

V ? The serial killer ? What about that ? I asked looking at her . She smiled .

What inspired V to do this crime ?

Why you're asking about that serial killer right now ? I asked again . She didn't replied anything other than  smiling . What's with her wicked smile ?

Who knows what's waiting for us ? Maybe that V must be waiting for his next victim or him slaughtering another one in that dark alley . She said without looking at me .