From Here To Eternity

Taehyung and Jimin walked together through the streets in the pitch dark . Flickering street lights above their head giving little light to the darkness around them . Sounds of crickets and yellings from the passerby houses can be heard .

Taehyung looked at the open window of one house , where he saw a woman being beaten by a male , probably her husband . A girl , maybe their child , crying in a corner while begging to her father not to beat them anymore . But the man was too drunk to hear the awful cries of the two females .

He turned his head to focus on the vast road ahead of them . He don't have to worry about others.  He doesn't have to . It's all common in this place . Physical abuse , mental abuse , emotional abuse , sexual abuse , drug addiction . Everything is normal in here . He doesn't have the right to interfere in others matters unless it involves him . No one has the right to .

Taehyung looked at his side , where his best friend being busy in counting the handful of money in his hands . Taehyung noticed the way his best friend , Jimin's eyes sparkle while counting it . Taehyung pushed his cold hands in his pocket and continued walking . He was dressed in a hoodie and jeans while his best friend cladded in a full sleeve tee and jeans .

Both Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin are street fighters who earns money for living through these fights . Both of them is now returning home after a street fight . People bet on the players for fun to see them fighting each other to death . It seem fun to others but it's life or death game for the players . Even though it's a game with life , Taehyung and Jimin participate in almost all street fights in their neighborhood to earn money for their living .

Both of them were orphans from childhood . Both didn't know how they get their name . Who gave it to them ? No idea . They were together from the childhood  . Maybe because there was no one to take care of them . They protected , helped and took care of each other from there . There won't be a time for anyone to get a chance to see them all alone or without one of them . They are practically glued to the hip , everyone always says .

Jimin talked non stop while Taehyung hummed time to time in acknowledgement . They were walking to their rented apartment while they heard commotion in the road . Screaming and yelling . They can hear the loud footsteps towards them . Taehyung and Jimin stopped walking , looking ahead the road to know what's coming to them . Just then they noticed a girl running towards them , she is screaming for help . Her legs wobbled but seeing them , she ran with all her energy towards them .

Pl–please . He–help me . Pl–please . Her voice broke time to time because of the insufficient breath . Her teary eyes were red . Her black hair undone being a scattered mess . Her chapped lips were quivering . She clutched Taehyung's hoodie asking for help , time to time looking back .

Taehyung and Jimin looked at her bewildered .

Hey , Calm down . Jimin tried to calm her down but she was not ready to . Her eyes again filled with tears . Her hands were shaking which held the hoodie of Taehyung . She was looking at both of them in hope . A hope they would help her .

The loud footsteps neared them . Three of them looked at their front seeing five men dressed in black . The tattoo on their hands and neck were enough to know that they were not some good guys . The girl walked backwards still clutching Taehyung's sleeve , hiding behind his body .

Both Taehyung and Jimin understood she was asking help because of these guys .

Please.... Her lips quivered in fear when she noticed one of the man walking towards her in an attempt to take her away from there .