Gone

Taehyung again dumped the small tiffin box in the waste basket and walked towards his classroom . The girl who was behind the pillar saw this . Her heart clenched seeing him neglecting everything about her and her hard works .

Kim Taehyung . The most famous boy in the school. He is good at everything and his godly perfect figure is one of the most things everyone like about him . Though everyone has a crush on him no one will confess their feelings to him because of a girl .

Kim Y/N . The Queen bee and cold girl of the school. Though everyone likes her but no one will tolerate her cold and rude character . So she is all alone in the school .

Y/N looked out of the classroom through the window on her side , where she can see the school playground. She saw how the students in the lower class playing around .

She again turned her attention towards the black board . Her mind drifting off to many thoughts .

When the bell rang , she walked out of the classroom to the cafeteria . She picked food tray for getting the food. After filling her tray , she looked around finding one spot . Her eyes landed on the one particular place.

She walked towards there and sat on the empty space saying a ' cheerful ' hello . The persons passed a cheerful smile to her , mumbling a hello back , except one .

Y/N looked at the boy in front of her , his hold around the chopstick tightening .

Hi . She said looking at him . He didn't even bothered to even look at her . She placed the meat in his tray . His favourite .

He placed the chopstick down , looking at her . His eyes filled with hatred . Hatred for her . Her heart clenched seeing his hatred . He walked away from there taking the food tray with him. He dumped the food in the waste bin and kept the food tray above the used utensils , walking away from the cafeteria .

Y/N felt a hand on her shoulder . She turned around seeing Min Yoongi . The coldest yet sweetest boy in her only friend circle . Her senior. All her friends are seniors including the rude boy who walked away from there .

The six boys have a sad look on their face .

Are you okay ? Jung Hoseok asked to her. His always glowing face has a worried look . She put a smile on her face .

Yes I'm . Why wouldn't I be ? She asked tilting her face .

No you are not . Now it was Kim Namjoon who said it .

You are just annoying him . Can't you just stop this ? Jeon Jungkook blurred out . Soon he cried out when Park Jimin slapped his head .

Y/N , it's been a lot of time isn't it. Why you're still behind him ? He don't deserve you . He isn't worth of your time or love . Kim Seokjin said looking at her sadly.

Y/N , shook her head , standing up from the seat. Can you guys please dump this ? She said , pointing towards her food tray . Without waiting for their reply she ran away from there . To find him. Him , Kim Taehyung . Her crush . Her love.