Years Between Us

Bowing three times in unison to each other they straightened their back .
Y/N looked at the man in front of her through her eyelashes . Erupts of roars and wishes echoed the hall .

Even though it's a marriage based on political interfere . I hope we can make it work .... My wife . Taehyung said removing the veil which covered her head . Y/N looked at him with a thumbing heart with a worried face . But it soon came calm when she met with a unique smile , boxy smile on his face . Don't be nervous , I won't do anything without your consent . He said , standing up from the bed soon they are going to share with .

She held his hand in an attempt to stop him from leaving . He looked at the tight grip she had on his hand . Realizing it , she immediately withdrew her hands from him .

We can do it . She reassured , looking down fiddling with her fingers. 

Are you sure you want to consummate our marriage tonight ? He asked hesitatingly . Both of them had 9 years age difference as Y/N in her early twenties and Taehyung as in his early thirties . So he doesn't want to do anything fastly and make her uncomfortable to be with him .

She nodded her head looking down . If we don't , we will be a talking subject to everyone next day .

He sat near her and slowly gripped her chin , uplifting her chin to face him . Her eyes fluttered wanting to look away from his piercing eyes .

Don't think about others . It's not about them ...... It's all about you . A silence fell around them . Seeing the hesitation , he slowly took back his hand and stood up.  I'll sleep on the couch . He said removing his wedding attire .

I want to . He looked at her . He had removed his shirt leaving him in his pants .

His upper toned body glistened under the dim light of the room . She slowly uplifted her eyes to glance at him . Her eyes found his face , in the gloomy lighted room , which were glancing at her direction . Slowly her eyes wandered down to his neck , well–builted wheatish body which adorned scars from wars and his perfect v–line where the hem of his pants tightly hung around . She looked away feeling the rise of heat in her body . Her mind wandered to the time when Y/N and her friends secretly read an erotic book which included the erotic pictures of men and women .

Taehyung noticed the way ' his little wife ' took her time in devouring his physical appearance . He know he is well and healthily build person and he had always received compliments regarding his handsome figure . He even noticed some of the maids in the palace gossiping about his body several times but he didn't mind it till now . But seeing his little wife wandering her eyes around his body made him proud .

At least , she won't think she had married an old faggot with wrinkled body . He was little worried that she might dislike him because of their age difference and might married him because of her parents compel . But seeing her shy gesture made him happy that she may not regret marrying him .

He walked towards her gently lifting her up and placing her on the bed . He climbed on top of her , placing his both hands beside her face .

Are you sure ? He once again asked to reassure himself that she wants to do this with him . Once I started there is no going back .

She nodded , biting her lips . He leaned down kissing her forehead . The kisses trailed down to her both eyes , nose bridge , tip of nose and both cheeks . He slowly lifted his face seeing her closed eyes and her lips in between her upper and lower incisors . He gently bite the outer line  of her lips pulling it back from the restraints , her teeth .