Bloomin'

The door opened from inside revealing a lady of 50 years old . She was holding a sleeping child in her arms .

It's some napa cabbage . Hope you will enjoy it . YN said extending the black plastic cover to the lady .

How many times did I have to say not to bring anything for me . The lady scolded her with a smile . YN smiled shaking her head .

You don't even allow me to pay for taking care of my son . So it's the least I could do for you . YN slowly took the sleeping child from the lady , without disturbing his sleep. The little boy squirmed in his sleep when he was shifted from one place to another , to his mother's shoulder . She thanked the lady again for taking care of her son before leaving the place with the veggies she bought for herself . She hugged the sleeping boy to her body while her other hand occupied with the two plastic covers.

She walked inside the old building where she lives and walked towards the direction of the elevator . She speed walked when she noticed the elevator closing . But the person inside the elevator was kind enough to wait for YN and her child to be inside .

She mumbled a small ' thank you ' to him while entering inside . Taehyung pressed the number to their floor . YN didn't looked at him even for once as she is little bit afraid of the man beside her . Even though they were neighbours and had met numerous times she was still afraid of the bulky bodied and tattooed man . And with those piercing in his ears she was sure her neighbour was far from being a God feared man .

It wasn't just an assumption , it was the truth . He belonged with the people we named as Gangsters . Her only desire is to leave this old apartment any time soon . She don't want her son to live in between these kind of people . But her current savings were not ready to afford a good place .

The elevator opened with a ' ding ' . YN practically ran towards her apartment as if her back was on fire . She took the key from her pocket and opened the apartment numbered 11 while Taehyung walked inside the apartment beside her's numbered 10 .

Hearing the continuous knock on the door , Taehyung opened the door revealing a blonde haired girl . Who are you ? Taehyung asked squinting his eyes .

The girl left a loud frustrated sigh . You even have the audacity to forget me ? ... But don't worry , you will forever be indebted to me . This , she pointed at the baby stroll , it's your's . She is 2 months old .... I can't take care of her anymore and my family doesn't approve of her too . So you can do whatever you want . With that she walked away from there leaving the 2 months old baby in the stroller . Taehyung stared at the girl dumbfound . But he could sense the wetness and puffiness of her eyes .

Taehyung looked at the child in frustration . It's almost midnight and the little girl is crying like non stop . He don't even have any idea what to do , to stop her crying . Taehyung took the child and walked to and fro in his room trying to make her calm , like he had seen in those TV shows but no ! The little girl was too stubborn to stop her wailings .

After a few minutes thought , he walked straight to his neighbours house with the crying child in his arms . He contemplated whether to knock it or not , assuming his neighbour may have been to bed . Nevertheless , he did . Within a few more knocks , the door slightly opened revealing half of a worried face with a questioning look . YN opened the door noticing the child's cry.

What ? She looked at him and the child in his arms .

I - Can - Can you stop her crying ? He stuttered practically shoving the crying child to her hands .