Sequel : Secretary Kim

Somewhere under the moonlight

Taehyung put Y/N on his shoulder while walking down the stairs . He had a cold face , jaw clenched while the girl on his shoulder repeatedly hitting his back with her hands yelling and begging him to leave her . To leave her alone. But her all these protests didn't went to his ears. As he didn't even mind her words .

It's been 2 years Taehyung forcefully married Y/N . It's been 2 years Taehyung dolled up Y/N as his submissive wife . Whenever she gets a chance she tries to escape from his grasp but always end up being failed.

This was also an escaping scene done by her but just for a change , Y/N succeeded this time.

Two days before , Y/N succeeded in escaping from his eyes despite of the tight security he had arranged for her .

Y/N sold her necklace and wedding ring to get some money as she don't have anything with her. She can't leave Korea or Seoul even if she wanted to as she don't have her passport with her and even if it was with her it will be easier for him to find her .

She took a room in a cheap hotel with the help of the money. As their marriage was really secret not so many people knew her face as the wife of the youngest billionaire. So it was easier for her to took the room. Even though the recepsionist lady gave her a weird look as she saw Y/N in her nightdress with messy hair and walking without any shoes.

But to her bad luck and his good luck , he find her within a 2 days in the hotel with the help of his friends . He was restless in finding her .

The workers of the hotel and other tenants were just watching and without doing any help to the crying girl. Y/N is asking for a help to everyone while crying but none of them came forward for her rescue.

Taehyung walked out of the hotel and walked towards his car which is ready to drove off. Both of them entered the backseat of the car while the driver who was in the driving seat starts to drive .

Y/N is seated in his lap , silently crying. Taehyung's jaw clenched upon seeing his precious wife crying , her precious tears are falling from her beautiful eyes.

Babygirl... Why you are crying ? You have to be happy because I found you . But.... do you have any idea how much I got afraid when you run away from me. You have to stop this little stunt you always pull . I hope... now you know that you can't go away from me . Wherever you are , I will find you . Even if you are in the HELL or HEAVEN I don't care wherever you are , I will find you and will keep you with me.

She didn't said anything other than silently crying. She know it clearly more than anyone in this world . He will find her from wherever she is .

He pulled her even more closer to him , keeping her head on his chest .

He walked into their mansion , her
' hell hole ' , while carrying Y/N in his hands as bridal state . She kept her head in his chest while listening to his heartbeat , which feels like a lullaby. She know how much Taehyung loves her . But she don't want his love . It's not love . It's obsession . A dangerous obsession which he had for her. To keep her all for himself.

She opened her eyes looking around , finding new guards on their house . No one is familiar to her . All of the guards bowing respectfully to them , as they walk past the guards . He walked towards their bedroom .

He gently put her on the chair as if she is some sort of precious fragile glass which he has to take care of everytime gently with care .

He knelt in front of her in the cold floor. Slowly taking her left hand in his his large one. Y/N's eyes following his every move . He pulled out something from his pocket . Jewelleries . The same ones which she had sold in a shop.

Y/N's wedding ring . Taehyung put the ring in her ring finger very gently. She looked at his face which have a small smile fit in his lips. Likewise he took the necklace while walking towards her backside. He put her hair in one side and tied the necklace around her neck. The coldness of his hands and the necklace felt like she is in a sharp bone chilling winter season on her warm body.

He placed soft kisses on her shoulder and neck .

Taehyung . Y/N slowly called him . He hummed while continue to place kisses on her neck and shoulder.

Where is the other guards who worked here earlier ? He stopped kissing her . A smile formed on his lips upon hearing her question. He kept his chin on her shoulder.

Dead . Y/N felt like her heart stopped beating for a minute hearing him saying. They only had one f*cking job . To protect you . And they failed to do that . They were useless for me anyway so I ended their life. He said as he is telling some story .

Her tears overflowed upon hearing this. They all lost their life because of her. He will not do anything to her because Y/N is his life. He can't even think about anything happens to her .

Her inner mind yelled to her , that she was the reason for their death . If she hadn't run away from here they wouldn't have lost their life . It was her fault.

Taehyung's lips curved into a perfect smirk , knowing how much kind soul his loving wife is , she will think that it was all her fault . He don't want her to feel bad for this but this way she will not run away from him anymore . This is a small manipulation done by him .

THE END

I love you , as certain dark things are to be loved , in secret , between the shadow and the soul .

________________________________________

The sequel was requested by HarrisSailormoom

❥ I tried my best hope you like it .