Red String

The sirens of police vehicle coming near to the alley . The red and blue light , lightening the dark surrounding . A man thrusted his knife deep into the chest of a semi-conscious male . Even though he is semi-conscious , slow muffles of cries can be heard . The hooded male's hand clasped against his mouth .

Blood dripping from all the open wounds .

After affirming the victim is dead , the hooded male dumped his body in the dumpster and rapidly walked away from there . Just then , a police vehicle came to his sight .

He tried to mask his facial expression. Not tried. He don't have to try . He don't have any expressions on his face  actually .

But something caught his sight . Blood patches on his hoodie . Shit.

The vehicle stopped and a two policemen stepped out of it .

Hey excuse me sir . But can you- The police man's stopped whatever he was going to say . The hooded male followed the police man's eyes.

Blood patches .

Sir , can you please explain why your dress have blood patches . Are you perhaps hurt somewhere ? The other one asked .

But can you please reveal your face ? The first one inquired of .

The hooded male tug his hood to reveal his face but before it shows his face , he punched the police , right on his face .

Blood splattered from his nose with just one punch . Feels like his nose bridge broke .

The other perplexed officer took a time to determine what happened before his eyes.

Soon he tried to hit the male , but he dodged it expertly . The male spin and kicked the officer's face .

The first officer immediately took his wireless and informed other officers who were in the night patrol.

Noticing the officers have recovered from the sudden shock and are gone to the complete police mode , he knew he has to finish it as soon as possible . The others will be here in anytime soon. So he took the knife which he tucked safely in his waistband.

Seeing this , the police men took their police gun from their holster .

Two skillful police officers
X
An ordinary killer

Thinking about this in his mind , a sinful smirk formed on his face.

You're the serial killer V , right ? One of the officer asked , more like stated.

Well ... Yes. I always planned one death on a  day. But feels like it's my day . I'll have to slaughter two more . He smirked .

V removed the hood from his face . The officers face showed slightly shocking expression . Who won't ? A person as handsome as him would be serial killer . Who would even believe this ?

The serial killer in their mind was someone who would be bald , with a scar on his face , just like bad uncles in the stories . But it's not a story. It's a real life shit .

V lunged towards the officers kicking one , right on his shin and stab the other ones chest. V pulled the knife out , causing the blood to flow through the wound. Stabbing once more in the same wound with more force , he twisted it in there and pulled it out .

He spin around and kicked the gun out of the hand of the other officer. Kicking him once more in the knee , V slit his throat . The officer slumped down the floor . Dead .