Letters

To ,
Kim Y/N .

86 , Dongbyeon-ro , Buk-gu ,
Daegu .

19th December 1951

My love ,

How are you and my little kimchi ? Is he troubling you ? Tell him , Appa will scold him if he trouble you .

It's hard when you miss people . But you know if you miss them , you're lucky.  It means you had someone special in your life . Someone worth missing .

And I miss you , Y/N .

Sometimes I feel like , I want to quit this and be with you . I want to end this distance which is separating us.  But nothing can separate our heart , right ?

Every minute without you feels like a million years , Y/N . I wanted to be with you every single second but duty is important as much you are . Love , I know you miss me as much as I do but please endure it like I'm doing . Don't you heard people saying , small partitions are always good . As it can strengthen the bond of our love beyond the physical .

In this cold weather , while I'm writing this , I'm remembering the days we spend together , the hugs and kisses we shared , the secrets , your smile , your eyes , your small hands intertwined in mine , every little intimacy .... Before I even know it , my tears fell down in this letter . Once again I'm crying , love . Once again I'm missing you .

Hoping the day , we meet will arrive soon ,

Your husband ,

Kim Taehyung

She fold the letter and placed it in the nearby table with a tearful eyes . The letter had already drenched with her tears . Her salty tears intertwining with his dried ones . She placed her hand on her round belly , rubbing it to and fro . A small smile formed on her lips even though she was crying .

Didn't you heard what your Appa said ? He will scold you if you trouble me again . She said chuckling . Appa misses you , my little kimchi . She said , rubbing her swollen belly . As the baby know , what his mother said , as if he is responding to his mother's words , the baby kicked her . She gasped and then smiled . I know . You misses him , right ?

She scoffed . He is so cruel , right ? Who ? Your Appa . She said poking her stomach . How can he do this to us ? Didn't he know how much we misses him ? Are all soldiers like him ? Didn't they miss us ? They only care about their job . Cruel .

Didn't he wrote how much he misses you ? She turned around seeing her mother in law . Y/N sighed . Her mother walked in with a glass of juice . She placed it in the table .

Yes . He wrote . But it's getting little frustrating . Without him by my side , Eomma . I want to meet him , hug him..... I want him beside me . Her tears fall down one by one from her eyes . Her mother came towards her and wrapped her hands around her shoulder , pulling Y/N's head to her chest .

He misses you Y/N as much as you do . Mrs Kim said patting her daughter's head . She know her son and daughter misses each other .

Its... It's been 6 months . Y/N sniffling her tears .

He will be here , when you will give birth to our little kimchi. Hearing their little ones pet name , Y/N's hand automatically went down to rub her stomach . Now drink this . She said giving the juice glass to Y/N . She drank it and gave the glass back to her mother . Don't stress yourself . It's not good for both of you . Take rest . She said patting Y/N's head . She walked out of the room with the glass. Y/N slowly got up from the couch and walked towards the window . Her hand protectively wrapped around her 7 month belly . Looking outside the window , she sighed .