Losing Game

Happy birthday dear . Two person's , a male and a female , voice sounded in unison , from the other side .

The girl lying on the bed still with those sleepy eyes , hummed , holding the phone close to her ear.

Sorry dear . The female voiced , sounding sadly.

Please forgive us dear . Now it was the male who said this words . But don't worry we will be there as soon as we will finish our work.

Eomma and Appa misses you . We will call you later . And we already arranged your gifts . Guess what ? Female said excitedly .

IT'S SURPRISE . Both of them said simultaneously .

The girl lying in the bed again hummed without any emotion .

We will call you later , bye , luv u sweety . The male said cutting the call .

The girl put the phone on the nightstand and looked towards the door .

Just then the door burst open ,

Happy Birthday To You ~
Happy Birthday To You Dear Y/N ~

Everyone sang rythmically followed by a series of claps .

Y/N put a fake smile , which looks like a real one , seeing everyone doing their best to give a wonderful birthday to their birthday baby .

All of them , who came here almost wear alike dresses . Men wearing white shirt and a black pants and a black coat on top it while women wearing black and white dress . They all are working in the house as maids and guards .

The head maid carrying a cake which has a candle on top of it .

Y/N sweety quickly make a wish and blow the candle . She chirped while extending the cake towards the girl who is now sitting on the bed.

She closed her eyes pretending to make a wish . Pretending. She had already droped the idea of making a wish even before she was 10 .

When she was a kid , she used to wish , her parents to stay with her . At least on her birthday. But that wishes didn't came true till now . And it will not come true in the following years . So why bother to wish at all ?

She opened her eyes and blew the candle .

What's was the thing you wished for ? Julie , the new maid of her house , excitedly asked her . Even before Y/N can open her mouth to say something , the girl beside Julie , nudged her .

Clara , the brunette's name . Don't ask . If we said what we wished for , it will not come true . She said glaring at the new girl .

And Y/Niee shushhh.... Clara said keeping her index finger at her lips . Y/N smiled seeing this .

Y/N looked around to find her parent's surprise gift . The head maid coughed indicating the new roles to enter . Soon the two guards who were waiting outside her room entered carrying a two boxes .

They placed them on top of her bed .

Y/N kneeled on her bed and looked at the boxes which have a hand written note on top of it .