Reporting : Love

The whole class squealed and whistled with happiness as Kim Taehyung kneeled in front of Park Soo Yun , with a ring in his hand .

Will you be my girlfriend ? He asked looking at his girl bestfriend , hopefully . Soo Yun smiled with tears brimming her eyes as she nodded looking at the boy kneeling in front of her, her bestfriend from diaper days , Kim Taehyung .

She extended her hand to him , as he slide the ring to her ring finger . Taehyung stood up and hugged her tightly as their classmates squealed in happiness .

Kiss , kiss , kiss ! They all chanted rhythmically as Taehyung glanced at his girlfriend , Soo Yun with a smirk . The said girl looked at him with her reddened face . Cupping her cheeks slowly , Taehyung pressed his lips on her's .

After the class , Taehyung and Soo Yun walked hand in hand under the bloomed cherry blossoms with a smile engraved on her lips and heart .......

THE END

Top Comments

@jiyoon
Finally our comfort couples got a happy ending

@watermelonsuga
The last panel *chef kiss*

@ianjk
I wasn't ready for the ending 😥

Reading the final chapter of her favourite Webtoon , YN , a 29 year old , screamed heartfully . Her favourite couples have finally settled down , what more she could ask for . The last one year of the never ending saga of their love has given her heaven . Not only her but the entire fandom were over the moon with the release of the Webtoon  ,  Reporting : Love .

Reporting : Love  was a famous Webtoon , all over the world . The pure storyline of love had made great impact on many of the readers . Those heart touching lines , great art , both the main characters friendship , feelings development , everything.... And both of them being the greenest flags , as the fans refer them . Overall the Webtoon was a hit .

Aahh~~~ YN rolled to and fro on the bed as she screamed on top of her lungs . As a fan , her happiness was beyond describable .

Getting inside the car with a tired sigh after her shift , YN leaned her head on the steering wheel . Her phone and bag was kept on the passenger seat securely .

Why is my childhood dream making me so tired ??? Wish I could take a leave at least for a month . YN complained about her job to none other than herself . It was her dream to become a Doctor and finally when she achieved it , the continuous working hours had made her starting to feel exhausted .

YN find it difficult to focus on driving as the sleepiness over took her nerves . The flash lights of the opposite cars made her eyes to shut their own . The continuous yawn slipped out of her mouth as she tried her best in staying focused .

Did her eyes once again shut their own ? Or was it the fault of the opposite truck driver's ?

Her car stopped after numerous flipping over . The eerie sound of honkings and people's screaming and the sight of people rushing over was the last sound she heard and the last sight she seen before her consciousness slipped off from her .