Eternal Soul

The room always filled with the light smell of paint . Different sized paintings accommodated the room . Portraits . A girl stood in the middle while painting a new one . Her dress dirtied with the different coloured paints . The brush , which held by her delicate hands , moved smoothly across the big canvas . Finishing the last touch on the picture , she moved away from it . She placed the brush on the tray . Walking back , leaving a little distance between her and the painting , she heaved out a satisfying sigh . Her lips forming a smile .

Pretty . Her thoughts voiced out loud . Her eyes took it's time grasping every details of the painting she drew . Her eyes swallowing all the beautiful traces she drew in it .

Soon her eyes filled with tears

Soon her eyes filled with tears . A sob left from her mouth . Where are you ? Her mind screamed the words she always thinking about . She looked around seeing the portraits she drew accommodating her painting room .

 She looked around seeing the portraits she drew accommodating her painting room

The portrait of a particular person , Kim Taehyung

The portrait of a particular person , Kim Taehyung . The prince of Ezron .

Ezron , an empire which had vanished from the history , almost 2000 years back . The richest empire ever in the entire history . The people lived there were filled with prosperity and richness . Everyone was happy and lived a good life under the last ruler , Kim Namjoon . He was a notorious and a wise King . Notorious for his enemies and wise for his empire and his subjects .

Kim Taehyung , the Ezronian Prince , the only child of the King Kim Namjoon . The sole heir of the empire fell in love with the small neighbouring country's princess , in his usual empire visit . It didn't take much time for both of them to be in love . Their relation continued for almost an year till the day his father , Kim Namjoon found out . He was angry at the prince who fell in love with a small country's princess . According to the King , the Prince , Taehyung must have to be with someone who is equally on his level , with a princess of an empire not with some country's princess .

Being infuriated by the Prince's behaviour , Kim Namjoon sent his most trusted minister , Kim Seokjin with his powerful army to destroy the country . The dark night went by slaughtering of the innocent people's life . Just like he was ordered , Seokjin brought the Princess Y/N's lifeless body to the castle .

Taehyung hugged her body crying his heart out . She , his lover was brutally murdered with a total of 37 stabs . Her dress covered in the crimson red colour . He blamed himself for her death . If she didn't met him , if she didn't loved him , she would have lived further , she would have loved someone who is worthy of her .

Later that night , he always punished himself for her death , starved , staying in the freezing cold , he did everything just to punish himself for her unworthy death . Namjoon was devastated because of his only son's behaviour . He tried everything within himself to bring back his old son . He even brought a girl who resembles the dead princess , Y/N . But Taehyung neglected everything and everyone as if there is no one except him in the world . His health became worst day by day . At the age of 31 , he died because of an unnamed deadly disease .

The Ezronian Empire fell down soon because the King had lost his mind after his son's death .

A lone tear fell from her eyes , remembering their past life . Maybe their faith pitied their lives . Maybe the time is pulling something , who knows ?

Y/N was born again after a long time with her past life memories . But why ? Don't know . Is there any motive behind the second chance ? Is Taehyung received a second chance ? Is he alive ? Does he live in this time ? Maybe . What if he don't have the memories ? What if they meet and he didn't recognize her ? What if he has another girl in his heart ? What if ..... There is a lot of what if 's roaming in her mind .

Y/N's heart thumbed against her chest thinking about the worst .

Carefully yet rushly walking down the stairs Y/N cursed under her breath for spending too long in her painting room working on a new piece till midnight . Even though , she would love to paint thousands of his handsome face , it had affected her daily routine . She woke up really late today morning and missed the daily transport she always took . Now she is running among the people's in the walkway of the metro station , mumbling a low sorry and excuse me to everyone she bummed on .

Running to get board on the next metro train , Y/N's shoulder got bummed into someone . She didn't stopped her running but slow down the pace . Turning towards the person she bummed onto , she mumbled a sorry but her eyes got widened seeing the person behind her , whom she bummed on .

Taehyung . Her Ezronian Prince . Fully alive . In flesh and blood , standing in front of her . Her eyes filled with tears . But she noticed the way he is looking at her in confusion . She slowly extended her hand to touch his face but retracted , shaking her head she turned back to walk away from there . He doesn't recognize me . Her heart shattered proving all the negative thoughts true . She wiped the tears which got spilled to her cheeks . She was forcefully turned back . He pulled her to his chest . Tightly hugging her in the middle of the walkway . He lowered his face to her side face , grazing his lips on her ear . I missed you , my princess . His deep voice ranged in her ear . A sob left from her mouth hearing the voice she always longed for .

I missed you too , my prince . She said hugging him back .

THE END

On my silent days ,
I miss you a little louder .

✿ This story is requested by hobi_myheartu

This story is requested by hobi_myheartu . Thank you for requesting . Hope you will enjoy it .

Thank you ♡